Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Marathoned it too damn soon. I watched through the series again trying to finish up right before the season started. shyt got me hooked all over again and ended up pounding through in like 5 days.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
50 and Omari was on Good Morning America and Kelly Ripa show this morning. Seems like a lot of people are starting to pay attention to the show. Robin Given said she is a huge fan :pachaha: and you could tell she was genuine.

Last edited:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Ghost is Invincible...
SJR7FGJ.png

Kanan's time is coming up...
eJYjvqY.png

Psyche.
7Ee4ey8.png

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
50 and Omari was one Good Morning America and Kelly Ripa show this morning. Seems like a lot of people are starting to pay attention to the show. Robin Given said she is a huge fan :pachaha: and you could tell she was genuine.
Show has a crazy reach tbh, my parents getting starz just for this, my 60 coworker be talking about how she love it, and the twitter love is always crazy

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
50 and Omari was on Good Morning America and Kelly Ripa show this morning. Seems like a lot of people are starting to pay attention to the show. Robin Given said she is a huge fan :pachaha: and you could tell she was genuine.

Show has a crazy reach tbh, my parents getting starz just for this, my 60 coworker be talking about how she love it, and the twitter love is always crazy
:patrice: Has the show gotten popular enough that cacs are watching it yet? A lot of the white mainstream TV critics & websites I follow, act like "Power" doesn't exist despite the fact it's Starz most successful show ever & how much buzz there is for the show on Social media Saturdays nights.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:patrice: Has the show gotten popular enough that cacs are watching it yet? A lot of the white mainstream TV critics & websites I follow, act like "Power" doesn't exist despite the fact it's Starz most successful show ever & how much buzz there is for the show on Social media Saturdays nights.
Probably so, i would think just based on numbers

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
My mother loves this show
The funniest shyt is
No matter how many times shes seen 50 Cent she says the same thing like clockwork

"50 Cent got some BIG ASS TEETH!"

:mjlol: