Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
re-watching Season 1...Ghost was right in second guessing the Rolla accusation but Tommy going to Ruiz before talking to ghost kinda forced his hand :smh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"Power" & "Survivor's Remorse" are moving to Sunday nights this year:

Starz will soon see if it has the Power to compete with Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead.

The premium cable network announced on Wednesday that it is moving its original programming slate from Saturday to Sunday nights, beginning with the Season 3 premieres of Power (on July 17) and Survivor’s Remorse (on July 24).

“We see opportunity,” Starz CEO Chris Albrecht said in an exclusive statement to THR. “Saturdays have worked so well that we feel our shows are going to be able to stand up on the most watched night of the week.”

Though Power and Remorse won’t initially face Thrones (which concludes its sixth season on June 26) or TWD (which doesn’t return until October), the network is poised to compete with Showtime’s one-two punch of Ray Donovan and Roadies, HBO comedies Ballers and Vice Principals and AMC’s paranormal Preacher.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@stomachlines Have you caught up on "Power" yet? You got till July 17th to be caught up with the rest of The Coli on the first 2 seasons in time for the season 3 premiere. It's only 8 episodes in the Season 1 & 10 episodes in season 2.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
@stomachlines Have you caught up on "Power" yet? You got till July 17th to be caught up with the rest of The Coli on the first 2 seasons in time for the season 3 premiere. It's only 8 episodes in the Season 1 & 10 episodes in season 2.

i haven't, shyt i don't even watch much "tv" outside of a movie these days. my time is tied up a lot of the time. i'll catch up before july though :obama:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps

On July 17, the stakes are higher than ever. Watch the official trailer for the explosive new season of Power.