Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I didnt realize this until having time to think about the episode. So he basically fired Kantos for hiring that girl that had some association with Lobos.

Anyway I still think he fukked by firing him. Kantos knew the business and besides the shyt with wanting to be the boss last season, he was a pretty good worker.

:dahell: dawg tf where you all season 2 ?

kantos snaked him to stern and didnt let him see the books or money so he wont get his club back

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
:dahell: dawg tf where you all season 2 ?

kantos snaked him to stern and didnt let him see the books or money so he wont get his club back

I remember what he did. Stern put him in charge and probably told him to not let Ghost see the books. Why would he risk getting fired?

He didnt think Ghost had a chance to get Truth back so why not try and seize the opportunity of moving up? Obviously Ghost aint see a problem with that or he wouldnt of let him keep his job.

Kantos has helped him and was about to help him again before he fired him.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
New season, same old retarded Tommy...

The basic white hoe should of been offed two seasons ago...

Of course they kill the dog though...:beli:

If they turn Tasha into a boss I'm done...

Only thing that smut is good for is taking dikk...

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
New season, same old retarded Tommy...

The basic white hoe should of been offed two seasons ago...

Of course they kill the dog though...:beli:

If they turn Tasha into a boss I'm done...

Only thing that smut is good for is taking dikk
:dahell: Chill fam. Tasha is that ride or die chick that every man want. She made Tommy think when he was about to kill Angie. She was like :whoa: nahhh we need her ass alive. I think she would be a better boss than Ghost

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:dahell: Chill fam. Tasha is that ride or die chick that every man want. She made Tommy think when he was about to kill Angie. She was like :whoa: nahhh we need her ass alive. I think she would be a better boss than Ghost
Agreed that should be her permanent role even if its supporting Tommy's dumbass...

cuz that's the only thing she can do aside for take dikk...

I'm just keeping it 100...:yeshrug: