☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's like you done heard it a hundred times but still is the perfect set up for the show, it's going into goat intro song status

Everytime it comes on still gives me that :krs: :blessed: feeling!!
Its hard to get a start in these parts without paper :wow:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Dre's the wildcard this season.

Wonder when we'll see Kanan (who shoulda died In the finale)
ub1sL.jpg

I would say Kantos for the moment
He was trying to prove his loyalty to Ghost (keeping Stern's VIP list to give it to Ghost and keeping a hush mouth on James to Greg) but since Ghost was so caught up in his own shyt he didn't really notice it. I wouldn't trust him anyways just cuz he did a lot of snake shyt and probably would've stabbed him in the back down the line.

He'll probably tell Greg about how Tommy would pick up money in the past or some shyt

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Just finished that first ep....shyt was the epitome of :wow: and not much even happened :ohlawd: the broad that produces this shyt makes shonda rhimes look so trash :whew:the way ghost kept saying "call me james" but then the way it ended was some good ass writing and directing brehs....how tf @hex aint watched this shyt yet :dahell:

charlamagne didnt say she was ugly tho...saying she's trash (which she is) is more about how she is overall...just a trash human being

"We need to talk... It's Ghost"

QONVIyz.gif

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Great episode!!! :umad: @ Kantos, bum Nicca was disloyal all last season when he thought he would be Sterns new # 1. FOH.

:dahell: at Andre still want to be in the streets, that's what's wrong with some niccas. They don't truly want to go legit.

Angela still :noah: , that all white dress Wooo :lawd:

Last edited: