Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The kitchen scene with Fif:aicmon:......:mjlol:

And I still don't understand how J. LoBudget is at fault in the Tariq situation but OK. The way Tasha and Ghost are throwing shots at her you would think she handed him the gun

Another thing: I know Angela knows about "Ghost", but Tasha needs her head snapped back for calling Jamie by that name so loosely.

Yea me and my girl been saying the same thing. This nikka Tariq like 14. He ain't a toddler. He went snooping through grown ass people's rooms and STOLE a gun. This episode would've cold opened with me still beating the shyt out of that little nikka. He would've went to therapy with two black eyes....

And Tasha been getting REAL loose with her lips lately like you said. I know she's still bitter about Ghost leaving her but the sooner she realizes the role SHE played in losing her man by being a spoiled thot with dreams of living like Pablo Escobar the better off she'll be

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don't think she give a fukk as she said in the strip club scene she know they fukked and they was joking bout it happening again

I think the DC storyline over after this ep

She told him he had to go cause the job was done

I think there's got to be more with her character though. You don't hire Anika Noni Rose and give her such an interesting character to just dump her after two episodes

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
1..Angela the typical educated broads I see out here.... great at their job, but no sense of picking the right dude.... this nikka still married, has 3 kids one being like 1, bosses u around in your own house and continue to blame your ass for his mistake

2..Tommy so fukking stupid...u get with a fukking loser ass thief who constantly going behind your back on street code shyt she shouldn't be involved with and u telling her... nikka Julio is a better boss than Tommy

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think there's got to be more with her character though. You don't hire Anika Noni Rose and give her such an interesting character to just dump her after two episodes

Power has been renewed for seasons 4 & 5. You can always bring her back.

I do agree we'll most likely see her again this season though.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1..Angela the typical educated broads I see out here.... great at their job, but no sense of picking the right dude.... this nikka still married, has 3 kids one being like 1, bosses u around in your own house and continue to blame your ass for his mistake

2..Tommy so fukking stupid...u get with a fukking loser ass thief who constantly going behind your back on street code shyt she shouldn't be involved with and u telling her... nikka Julio is a better boss than Tommy

The great think about Julio is I don't think he has any desire to be the boss. He understands his role.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Dude go from fukking and getting dressed :mjlol:

That shyt was nasty. Like do Cacs do that shyt in REAL life:scusthov: have butt naked awkward sex and then go out in public without even so much as washing their hands:snoop:
Gotdamn tasha
Tasha a thick chocolate milk shake :banderas:
Oh my damn:noah:

Tasha:noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:

my spidey sense

Y'all have NO IDea how happy I am to see this sista flourishing over those two bytches who kicked her out that singing group cause she was "too dark"