Power Rangers Movie Thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
h9BOHJx.jpg

"Together we are more..but only the four of us on the hood. :ufdup: See that one guy, standing over there, awkwardly apart from the others? Yeah, he's a dikk. fukk that guy. :pacspit::camby:"

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i hope this aint "gritty"

That's what the shyt desperately needs tho.... :dahell:

We've already had the light and bubbly and colorful rangers already... this needs to be dark, depressing and violent... this needs to be what that independant film was.... :ufdup: we can enjoy a mature take on things...

We dont need more teen titans go ADD riddlin having ass annoying orange type shyt anymore...:heh:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

We've already had the light and bubbly and colorful rangers already... this needs to be dark, depressing and violent... this needs to be what that independant film was.... :ufdup: we can enjoy a mature take on things...

We dont need more teen titans go ADD riddlin having ass annoying orange type shyt anymore...:heh:

yo...:ohhh: put me on game

Independant film? :lupe:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:camby:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Those subliminal shots at another certain franchise :lolbron:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
this needs to be dark, depressing and violent... this needs to be what that independant film was.... :ufdup: we can enjoy a mature take on things...

Bryan Cranston Promises ‘Power Rangers’ Will Be ‘Unrecognizable,’ Compares It To ‘The Dark Knight’

“Yeah, The Dark Knight. I don’t know if the tone is as dark as that because you’re dealing with teenagers. So the appropriateness of that, and real teenage life, and the insecurities of these kids and things like that, and you embrace all of that into a retelling of the Power Rangers. And what you would get is this new version, this new reimagined version.”

:ohhh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County