Power Rangers Movie Thread

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Nah what I meant by that was me being a smart ass but also asking a legitimate question breh. how are they? Is this going to erase power rangers? Is it going to magically wipe it off netflix? Was power rangers of great quality when it was on anyway? The shyt will still be there for you to watch and love and be nostalgic about and if you dont like this, then you dont have to acknowledge it

I'm not talking about the series that we've already seen. I didn't mean they literally were ruining the old Mighty Morphin Power Rangers episodes. I'm looking forward to this but seeing Rita like that is :scust: to me but I guess it's my fault for expecting a remake where they keep things pretty close to the original.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm not talking about the series that we've already seen. I didn't mean they literally were ruining the old Mighty Morphin Power Rangers episodes. I'm looking forward to this but seeing Rita like that is :scust: to me but I guess it's my fault for expecting a remake where they keep things pretty close to the original.

I can feel that. I guess I'm indifferent about it though because we already got that movie in 95. But I feel you

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure red dude is the leader, but to put him front and center in a mech suit with a glowing heart is just asking for Ironman jokes. i guess it has to be intentional since it's so blatent

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Bfksil6.jpg

Fixed.

Very over designed, almost reminds me of the GI Joe suits from the first movie.

EDIT:
“It’s tricky finding a new language for a superhero costume,” production designer Andrew Menzies says. “Ours is an alien costume that grows on them, that’s not man-made. You can’t win everyone over, but we are trying to appeal to a more mature audience and gain new fans.”

:patrice: So like Guyver?

32275_original.JPG

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County