Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Wtf. I hate to be a hater but why would grown man buy a power rangers game? You could argue mortal Kombat and virtual fighter are nostalgic. They're world is appealing. Power Rangers is too kiddie.
I wouldn't buy a power rangers game unless it was strictly Mighty Morphing era aka GOAT era

:manny:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
It's crazy how there hasn't been one good Power Rangers console game

:usure:

snes_mighty_morphin_power_rangers_p_o4lfck.jpg

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
nikka did u ever stop to think maybe some of us grew up with the shyt? :dahell: We’ve been cheated out of a great PR game all these years. Why isn’t DBZ “kiddie” when it’s basically just a cartoon with giant monkeys and nikkas throwing fireballs from their hands?
I grew up with it too. Cause dbz ain't gay breh. fukk you mean

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Wtf. I hate to be a hater but why would grown man buy a power rangers game? You could argue mortal Kombat and virtual fighter are nostalgic. They're world is appealing. Power Rangers is too kiddie.
This
nikka did u ever stop to think maybe some of us grew up with the shyt? :dahell: We’ve been cheated out of a great PR game all these years. Why isn’t DBZ “kiddie” when it’s basically just a cartoon with giant monkeys and nikkas throwing fireballs from their hands?
Alot of us did, after school it was ranger time. An American ultra man type show. But power rangers isn't something that adults gravitate to, I don't see that very often :hubie:
I fukked with the snorks and care bears but that don't mean I'd buy the game...

Now David the Gnome or Shirt-tales and you have my attention :jawalrus:

Maybe the littles :manny:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Justin Wong is on board we're good folks nothing to worry about. It will be dope.

I had fun playing the super Nintendo and Sega Genesis version of the power rangers so I don't know what you mean by no good console version...