Power of the Dollar

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Leaked I am shyts all over power of a dollar bruh. But your opinion is your opinion.

The money boss players album is up there too.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps

oh i know.

it's been online forever, but i want a CDQ mastered version. i even had a dude clean it up and EQ it a little on another forum and while it sounds better than the demo circulating the net it's still less than cassette quality. but man that shyt is so dope, that demo alone is why despite rassie's recent failures and embarrassments, his name still resonates with knowledgeable hip-hop heads.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The 50/Bun song, 'As The World Turns' was from this album, I have the original 'Power of the Dollar' ep as an actual cd. I bought that shyt in like 1999/2000. But, 'As The World Turns' was like gospel to us in high school, my boy used to quote 50 like he was a prophet, applying his lyrics to every situation, he'd just say some shyt like, 'just like 50 say, 'that hoe loose as hell, you better crack the whip man'. Still cracks me the fukk up.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
The 50/Bun song, 'As The World Turns' was from this album, I have the original 'Power of the Dollar' ep as an actual cd. I bought that shyt in like 1999/2000. But, 'As The World Turns' was like gospel to us in high school, my boy used to quote 50 like he was a prophet, applying his lyrics to every situation, he'd just say some shyt like, 'just like 50 say, 'that hoe loose as hell, you better crack the whip man'. Still cracks me the fukk up.

yea yhat ugk collabo was :dj2:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Looking at this track listing I ever even heard most of the songs off of this album. :ohhh:

How to rob is a classic though, however that line from "Its Hot" was one of the biggest ether in Hip Hop history, Jay sonned him with one bar. :pachaha:

Go against Jigga your ass is dense/I'm about a dollar what the fukk is 50 Cent

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
It's the only 50 Cent album that I like.

This.

GRODT was alright but Power Of The Dollar is a way better album IMO. I'm not a big 50 fan but that album is hot.

And for those that said it can't be found look for it on line cause its there. U wouldn't be able to cop it in CD format but u can easily find it on line.

the jackal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn had to piratebay soon as i seen this thread title...classic album, thanks for the reminder breh

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No. :sadcam:

Unfortunately most people don't even know it exists. I'm not even sure if it was an "album" intended for release, but between Soul Survivor and Warriorz they absolutely recorded a good album's worth of material, none of which has seen the light of day. M.O.P. also has a good 100 tracks with Premier no one has heard either.

I absolutely hated that Snowgoonz produced M.O.P. album, so hearing about an album's worth of Pete Rock produced material, and multiple albums worth of Primo produced material kinda hurts to hear about.