Power of the Dollar

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Maybe the bootleg original versions of Murda Muzik and I Am...

But it's up there. 50 dropped some gems on that album. Nothing too nuts, be had some nice quotables. Some of the better Trackmasters beats too. Definitely a solid album.

I think the Pete Rock/M.O.P. album from 1999 that never came out is probably the best but I have never heard it.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Maybe the bootleg original versions of Murda Muzik and I Am...

But it's up there. 50 dropped some gems on that album. Nothing too nuts, be had some nice quotables. Some of the better Trackmasters beats too. Definitely a solid album.

I think the Pete Rock/M.O.P. album from 1999 that never came out is probably the best but I have never heard it.

:noah: Is it possible to find?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
In my personal top 10 albums of all time
The Good Die Young
Slow Dough
Ghetto Quran
Even how to Rob was entertaining as hell
"Ill rob Pun w/o a gun/snatch off his piece then run/ he weigh 400lbs how he goin catch me son:laff:"

Run up on Timberland and Missy w/the pound
Like you gimme the cash and u put the hot dog down:laff:
I figured it out
Been robbin Joe before that's why his ass
don't wanna be a playa no more:laff:

Cannibus wanna battle while I'm stickin them up
fukk the cab the coroners pickin him up
Heavy tried to hide his shyt, nikka try to stall ya
He said "Why you robbin me I got _Nuttin But Love_ for ya!"
Caught Juvenile for his Cash Money piece
Told him I want it all he said, "Even my gold teeth?:laff::russ::russ::laff:

I had Busta and the whole Flipmode on the floor
He asked me if I had enuff I told him "Gimme Some More"
Is you feelin this? Then wait for the sequel
I gotta get Kirk Franklin for robbin Gods People:ooh::krs:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
yeah i agree, shyt has to be the best unreleased album i ever heard.

another fav unreleased album i fukks wit was the jody breeze, day in the life joint. personal classic imo.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
when i heard as the world turns and realized bun b was on it i was like :wtf: how is this dude on EVERYONE'S track?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
:noah: Is it possible to find?

No. :sadcam:

Unfortunately most people don't even know it exists. I'm not even sure if it was an "album" intended for release, but between Soul Survivor and Warriorz they absolutely recorded a good album's worth of material, none of which has seen the light of day. M.O.P. also has a good 100 tracks with Premier no one has heard either.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
No. :sadcam:

Unfortunately most people don't even know it exists. I'm not even sure if it was an "album" intended for release, but between Soul Survivor and Warriorz they absolutely recorded a good album's worth of material, none of which has seen the light of day. M.O.P. also has a good 100 tracks with Premier no one has heard either.

this is the only thing to ever surface from that album and of course it was another future flavas exclusive that pete used to always drop. shyt gets me hype, there only about 5 or 6 unreleased albums/demos that i would drop a decent amount of money to have in fully mastered CD Quality and this is one of them.

the rest are as follows:

Trigger The Gambler - Life's a 50/50 Gamble
Mekolicious -The Rude Youth
Mobb Deep - Infamous Demo
Ras Kass - Soul On Ice Demo
Money Boss Players - Cop N Go LP
F.T. (fukk That) - New Line/Warner Bros. and Sony LP
Golden State Warriors Debut LP

i'm still waiting for pete to drop Mekolicious's "The Rude Youth" LP for us like he did with InI and Deda. that nikka must have something against Meko because he dropped a full lp from a wack nikka like Deda but shelved a dope mc like Meko.

and regarding the topic at hand, Power Of The Dollar is vastly underrated. 50 was dropping jewels on there, i was reference his lines on "I'm a Hustler" when cats say 50 has never said anything intelligent in his rhymes.

Last edited by a moderator:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
MOP feat. Pete Rock - Here Comes The Realness (Prod. By Pete Rock) - YouTube

this is the only thing to ever surface from that album and of course it was another future flavas exclusive that pete used to always drop. shyt gets me hype, there only about 5 or 6 unreleased albums/demos that i would drop a decent amount of money to have in fully mastered CD Quality and this is one of them.

the rest are as follows:

Trigger The Gambler - Life's a 50/50 Gamble
Mekolicious'"The Ruth Youth"
Mobb Deep - Infamous Demo
Ras Kass - Soul On Ice" Demo
Money Boss Players - Cop N Go LP
F.T. (fukk That) - New Line/Warner Bros. LP
Golden State Warriors Debut LP

i'm still waiting for pete to drop Mekolicious's "The Rude Youth" LP for us like he did with InI and Deda. that nikka must have something against Meko because he dropped a full lp from a wack nikka like Deda but shelved a dope mc like Meko.

:ohwelldamn: I would drop money on that too...

The Soul On Ice demo is out there for download
http://www.complex.com/music/2011/03/greatest-hip-hop-demos/ras-kass

https://rapidshare.com/#!download|668p1|217297347|Ras_Kass_-_soul_on_ice_demo.zip|30004|0|0