"Power" Episode 1

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Just watched it...thought it was decent enough, not every show is gonna be some elite level production...seems to be on par with something like a Ray Donovan or what have you...I'll prolly end up watching it up until they cancel it (i give it two seasons)

Slight tangent...goddamnit i wanna smash that lil naturi...something about her vibe and her willingness to do dude scenes makes me think the p*ssy's bomb...i'd pick her lil ass up and fukk her all around the crib

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Just watched it...thought it was decent enough, not every show is gonna be some elite level production...seems to be on par with something like a Ray Donovan or what have you...I'll prolly end up watching it up until they cancel it (i give it two seasons)

Slight tangent...goddamnit i wanna smash that lil naturi...something about her vibe and her willingness to do dude scenes makes me think the p*ssy's bomb...i'd pick her lil ass up and fukk her all around the crib
The last couple things I saw her in she fukkin :pachaha:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
now my wife text me to check this shyt out today, and I download the first 4 episodes, and 5 minutes in, its' coming off SUPER corny. she might have poor taste in tv shows I'm thinking.

she dont like the walking dead or breaking bad :mindblown: