Power Book V: Influence will not be moving forward

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I hope he doesn't screw this up. I hope this doesn't go the way of survivors remorse.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I swear to god this how gunit fell the fukk off bro just started with that over saturation shyt.

nikka on his walking dead of drug dealing shyt.
Yea you have a point.

50 was just on breakfast club (good interview) and he basically said his philosophy is if it connects with the audience, produce more of that cuz it works. But starz ain’t see it that way.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all fairness, it's probably too soon, but I hope they revisit the possibility years from now. I want to see Tate go for president on some House of Cards shyt.

Professor Milgram would have been perfect as his counterpart but oh well

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I think the Power universe is spread out as much as it can be right now. Book IV was highly anticipated and many thought it would be like the original Power, but it flopped. As much as people might not want to admit it, Book II brings the same cartoonish fukkery that the original Power did. Raising Kanan is a prequel with its own style. We have enough content.

Daps
i didnt even know they considered a show around tate. im now disappointed it won't happen since i remember watching him on the OG power and thinking i would watch a show surrounding him. he's perfectly smug and unintentionally funny.