Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Surprise surprise Tariq and Brayden back in the game, nobody saw that one coming:unimpressed:

I just can't take this nikka serious with all his crying and whining about working a work study job in college when the nikka had it made living lavish in a penthouse not having to work for shyt but he said fukk all that when he took out Ghost. Don't be crying now nikka:gucci:

Diana will become his Tasha (another predictable plotline, everybody knew that was gonna be the case as soon as she was introduced in ep 1), and it seems Effie is getting killed at some point this season. Episode was mid af. Lmfao at 2-Bit showing up just for Riq to take his Porsche back.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Diane looking like a bratz doll, big ass head small ass body, and surprise surprise she’s pregnant

Also stop me if you’ve heard this before a gritty cop with a idgaf attitude that smokes cigarettes tells raunchy jokes and plays by his own rules
I laughed out loud when Davis said "Be careful, he's not like the other cops you've dealt with before". In my mind it's basically the writers saying yeah we wrote those other cops like dumbasses and this cop has plot armor now :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wasn't she fukiking with this breh?:patrice:

0*_dqw1iPFhvvv7DsN

I think he got super sassy with her one time and she dropped him

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I think he got super sassy with her one time and she dropped him

I think it was when she didnt appreciate his poem or some shyt at a spoken word thing :mjlol:
Dude was talking shyt about her family and she didn’t appreciate it. Lowkey he was right but why would you expect someone to turn against their own?

Then he tried to play her and she pulled receipts on him before the hotep shyt lol

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Episode was gas to me.

The cameos from Tasha and 2-Bit was dope.

:unimpressed: At Tariq for being mad about Tasha’s current life. Like bro if you didn’t kill your dad she wouldn’t be in witness protection and broke as fukk.

Cane about to take down Mona :takedat:

Dianna and Drew should have came clean. Now Monet is getting all the tea she needs to find out how tried to kill her.

Michael Ealy has been doing a great job. But we know how overly aggressive cops usually end up. I wonder how long he lasts until someone takes him out. I wonder is she gonna keep the baby.

I refuse to believe Tariq and Effie would be allowed to attend Standfield after the stuff attached to their names :skip: . How many people have been killed on that campus??

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
did anyone here attend a class like these weird azz folks did?

In my last quarter of classes in chiro school we had a class that basically was to challenge your beliefs on topics concerning chiropractic, and mf used to be smug af in that bytch it was funny though,

but this class shyt is a plot device to sound more intelligent than it is, and question notions, having the kids reveal their intentions on the road to their future, always the rando white kid “well as-cually” and light skin kiesha smart but from the hood shyt chiming in like she just know shyt

:what:nikka!!! Spoiler!!!

Or or just come in after you watch the show

You know they gotta bring this flat face nikka back at least two eps a season

Bout to have another side mission for riq at the most random ass time

Everybody was on bs this episode :mjlol:

You mean to tell me Riq could’ve just burnt 2bit this whole time :mjlol:

Diana been letting that big head skinny nikka hit it raw? Tf :mjlol:

Effie tryna ride both dikks, pick a side hoe :mjlol:

This show is jokes

It is, I’m laughing at the 2bit shyt

Effie always gon look out for herself

Tasha has to die and it's been long overdue for a while now. Even if they get her out of witness protection, she still serves no purpose to the overall story and would essentially just be a burden on Tariq.

Also, Diana being pregnant would have been more of a surprise if the casting calls and photos from the set didn't months ago.

I guess the plot twist gon be who’s the dad

I laughed out loud when Davis said "Be careful, he's not like the other cops you've dealt with before". In my mind it's basically the writers saying yeah we wrote those other cops like dumbasses and this cop has plot armor now :russ:

nikka basically the light skin terminator, knowing info about everyone trying to squeeze them to get them to flip… man it sounds so familiar