Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Idk how Method Man kept a straight face on this scene. Nothing about Tariq is intimidating.

I wasn’t looking at the screen when it was happening and thought it was a joke or something

Prob some of the worst acting I’ve ever seen

Actor who plays Caine trying to get a part on the chi next season, he ain’t playin!

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Monet killing 50 security guards in a dress and heels on some equalizer shyt with one pistol one hit killing everybody.
Yo. when the african goons took dru/diana to the car and the goons got killed with headshots in the driver seat I thought them was sniper bullets. Here go monet just walking up with a pistol :dead:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I just realized something. Tariq is essentially a fukk nikka now, on Shawn's level.

What is it with this franchise and having guys think they're ready for something, telling their enemy they got the gun and then their enemy gets it? :russ:

I knew he was gonna take the gun out his hand :deadrose::deadrose:

When Tariq stood up and pointed the gun at Carter I just started shaking my head.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When Tariq stood up and pointed the gun at Carter I just started shaking my head.

Every single time someone has a gun pointed at their head with their back turned

k2wRXq.gif