Power Book II: GHOST Season 4 Thread (The FINAL Season Is Two Parts & Debuts On STARZ June 7th & September 6th)

Fred G. Sanford

two across the lips
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
That end made me chuckle why everyone online is crying 😂
shyt is getting ridiculous...

-They made Monet go out like Scarface with 6 inch boots

- Kane and Effie is going to be in the new California show because Effie keeps saying she going to Cali

- method man is p*ssy whip and turning on Tariq

-Tommy coming to save the day next week

- O Dogg coming out the suit next week

- Diana and Tariq might mess around and become a couple and have that baby in money spirit

-Dru dying next week

See y'all next week for the fuccery

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Monet had it coming but it was still a great scene. She went out like a G protecting Cane!

Cane is 100% on crash out mode next episode.

Crazy they cancelling this and it's hitting record numbers. I know other spin offs are in the works but i don't think any of the new shows are gonna come close numbers wise. This was the show that was marketed as a direct continuation of OG power.

O and yea Riq 100% is going to Hell :dead:

Cane/Effie looks like a lock for whatever this "Cali" spin-off they hyping up.
I can see Riq/Diana being a thing.

Dru is 100% dead next week.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
knew somebody was dying because they pulled out Hail Mary and not some generic trap shyt

whats up with these nikkas pullin guns on people and not just takin em out? why would you even try to talk to detective carter?

brayden gone to the booga suga, i can't even pretend to be sad about it

yall think Effie making it out??

Diane going exactly nowhere fast. no school, no streets, a woman without a country smh

Noma brother always willing to crash. I bet that nikka and Obi were best friends

meth got his first kill, huh? welcome to the show nikka :birdman: better late than never

RIP to the OG Saiyan, Monet. Shoulda prolly died 5 times over by now but it is what it is

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
knew somebody was dying because they pulled out Hail Mary and not some generic trap shyt

whats up with these nikkas pullin guns on people and not just takin em out? why would you even try to talk to detective carter?

Diane going exactly nowhere fast. no school, no streets, a woman without a country smh

Noma brother always willing to crash. I bet that nikka and Obi were best friends

meth got his first kill, huh? welcome to the show nikka :birdman: better late than never

RIP to the OG Saiyan, Monet. Shoulda prolly died 5 times over by now but it is what it is
I think Effie makes it out and her and Kane going to be a major part in the new show

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Should be his second actually as they alluded to it actually being him that did the murder that had Red in jail

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
This shyt so ass bruh

I legit felt absolutely nothing when Monet died:unimpressed:

Love MBJ but she can’t act and says fukk or fukking every other word

Why didn’t Tariq just kill Carter in the confessional while he’s sitting down?:mjlol:

Now we’re on the subject, Noma gives a generic evil villain monologue and doesn’t kill Cane while he’s tied up:mjlol:

Will Tate even find out who killed his brother?:mjlol:

But ima see y’all next week cause I’ve invested too much time into this off the strength of OG Power :unimpressed:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This shyt so ass bruh

I legit felt absolutely nothing when Monet died:unimpressed:

Love MBJ but she can’t act and says fukk or fukking every other word

Why didn’t Tariq just kill Carter in the confessional while he’s sitting down?:mjlol:

Now we’re on the subject, Noma gives a generic evil villain monologue and doesn’t kill Cane while he’s tied up:mjlol:

Will Tate even find out who killed his brother?:mjlol:

But ima see y’all next week cause I’ve invested too much time into this off the strength of OG Power :unimpressed:
Yeah its weird, I like Monet but didn’t feel nothing either way.

As opposed to a scene like this one right here boy :wow: