Powdered Alcohol Now Federally Approved

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Cancer has been cured for years. The government hide the fact because they make billions off cancer every year.

To reverse a cancer cell you need to stop meat and dairy intake. Animal protein is the number 1 cause of cancer cells growing.

Eat only fruit vegetables and lentils/beans. This works for diabetes and heart disease too by the way.

I can't

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Cancer has been cured for years. The government hide the fact because they make billions off cancer every year.

To reverse a cancer cell you need to stop meat and dairy intake. Animal protein is the number 1 cause of cancer cells growing.

Eat only fruit vegetables and lentils/beans. This works for diabetes and heart disease too by the way.

:heh: i hope you get banned again

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
How about the calorie content?

:dwillhuh: Is that really important when you're mixing booze like kool-aid?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Indica said:

Why so much shade towards this post? Both dikk Gregory and susan summers beat Cancer with no chemo using the Gerson diet which promotes a vegan diet. Honestly if i had the discipline id be vegan for the health benefits

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I can already imagine two of my addict family members abusing this powered liquor, they gonna be having powered liquor all over their faces looking like Tony Montana and shyt :francis: