POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:dead:

They're going to fukk around and get destroyed in November. Trump got a solid amount of mail votes in 2020, specifically in Florida. I'm not saying Florida is gonna be a contest now, it won't. But not banking your votes while your opponent banks theirs is very dangerous. Especially in places like Michigan where you have 1 week of early voting, for instance.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

They're going to fukk around and get destroyed in November. Trump got a solid amount of mail votes in 2020, specifically in Florida. I'm not saying Florida is gonna be a contest now, it won't. But not banking your votes while your opponent banks theirs is very dangerous. Especially in places like Michigan where you have 1 week of early voting, for instance.
It allows them to play into the election was stolen narrative. Nevermind, the cuts to GOP fundraising, gutting GOP leadership and killing mail in ballots. If it wasnt for his loading up the courts with a disastrous bunch it would almost look like he was trying to destroy the GOP from within

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

They are committed to the lie to the end.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It allows them to play into the election was stolen narrative. Nevermind, the cuts to GOP fundraising, gutting GOP leadership and killing mail in ballots. If it wasnt for his loading up the courts with a disastrous bunch it would almost look like he was trying to destroy the GOP from within

Yup it's a disaster. I remember in 2020 when the RNC started begging people to vote by mail in October but it was too late.

Multiple major states (MI, PA, WI) have early voting and if you're refusing to bank your votes you're risking a major loss. This looks like sabotage, you're right.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

It’s over

@Big Boss let em know

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Such a stupid hill for them to die on, especially since many of their voters are ones who would take advantage of mail in/early voting.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

If Trump said early voting is bad they aren't doing it. I for one am happy about the developments. They should stay home election day too!

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

according to the latest polls they don't need early voting. It's in the bag.