POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Trumps momentum was real in 2020 so what changed?
He didn’t have momentum in 20. COVID and his goofy shyt had the whole country gunning for him to replace him with Damn near anybody .

That energy is not the same right now . So there isn’t any upside to try to spin a 20 point win as Trump being weak because that’s 1.goofy as hell 2.might get ppl to believe it and get complacent.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Haley lost by damn near 20 points in her home state ..ik we thirsty but trying to spin this as some type of Trump L is weird .

Throw Newsome or some other credible younger democrat up against Biden and he’d be looking the same if not worse .

Trump is dangerous and his momentum is real ..no reason to try to downplay it . That’s how ‘16 happened.
It's not an L for Trump. He won it. As he won/will win the others and will get the nomination. That's a foregone conclusion.

The thing to focus on is this. He has his court cases. The Republicans have a civil war going on. The House no longer has the impeachment inquiry to stand on. That gives Biden more steam with voters alone. We can forget anything else literally. From here on out Biden's poll numbers increase. I don't follow polls myself but many on here do and let's face it a swath of voters do as well.

If he was squeaky clean and the Republicans were gaining steam with their impeachment I'd be worried. If there had been a red wave(like those ever true polls predicted) I'd be worried. If this IVF situation in Alabama hadn't just crept up(it was extremely stupid to have that happen during an election year...I swear these dudes are cursed :russ: ), I'd be worried. If all of the above wasn't going down Haley would have dropped when everybody else did. But donors keep giving her cash. It will come out later that she meant to drop earlier but with everything that has transpired some big money folks jumped up and got behind her. They see a chance to get out from under this fool.

I mean no harm when I say this....but it's like a lot of you are legit stuck in 2016. Like you do no research politically and disregard the frequent Ls this party has stacked since 2020. To me it's deliberate. It's willful ignorance. We hadn't even had covid then. Roe v Wade was still intact(the political fallout from that has been and will continue to be brutal) To say this is a different country politically since then is an enormous understatement.

Rerunning him is political suicide. He barely won in 2016. Eeked out a win in swing states. He did that and congratulations to him and the gop. But since then he has been sinking these folks left and right. I just finished Romney's latest book. A running theme was his colleagues kiss trump's ass in public and curse him in private. That they are scared of the voters. But primary numbers indicate that a rising tide of voters are shifting from maga and want to go back to candidates who can actually win elections for them. This is crazy obvious and folks are still screaming 2016! shyt's comedy.

When a candidate loses a major election like he did in 2020 you have to go back to the drawing board. You have to! Because the folks that handed the candidate that loss will be right back at the booth with friends and family if they run again. He lost in 2020 for a reason! Why do you think the losses for the gop have been coming left and right since 2020? A coincidence? That is not how this works at all.

Also Haley's vote count in the primaries is on an expected uptick. No it's not enough to win. As I said the maga crew really thinks 2020 was stolen so they think if he gets another 'fair' shot he'll clean house. You aren't out to change their minds. They deserve zero lip service. The independents decide this election and they see these folks being led around by the nose by trump and they don't like it. Disregard @the cac mamba saying Biden is unpopular with independents. He also said nobody thinks Trump mishandled covid. Guy was literally on tv telling folks to drink bleach. FOH.

Voters are more fired up than 2020. The gop is in much much worse shape than they were in 2016. 2016 is ancient history politically. 8 years ago is a lifetime in politics. Yet so many folks are stuck in it. To me that can only be deliberate.

If you think this is 2016 on repeat compare the gop then to now. They really had a lot going for them. If you think they have the same or more going for them now? In 2024? You're a lost cause.

8 long months ahead bothsiders.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disregard @the cac mamba saying Biden is unpopular with independents. He also said nobody thinks Trump mishandled covid. Guy was literally on tv telling folks to drink bleach. FOH.
no, i said nobody gives a fukk about Trump "mishandling covid" :mjlol:

handling it "correctly" was what? Cuomo the Grim Reaper? Whitmer locking down everyone but her husband, so he could go boating? my governor masking Nevada so badly, we fired his ass for it? monstrous adults forcing masks onto crying toddlers in preschools?

let's just leave the covid topic in the past :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
People like who? :sas2:
Trump's people. She will likely/has been getting death threats. They rightly see her as a threat to his run. The real threat is trump himself but she is an easier target.

I want her to stick around myself. Split those votes baby. Wild part? They'll be split without her. She's icing on the november cake.

I study the gop closely. This is war. Gotta keep an eye on your enemy's weaknesses.

I even have a few ears close to the ground so to speak. Right now this is too easy. It's early though so.....

Ultimately time is on everybody's side but Trump's. And they still put their chips on him. It's their dime so they can ride any ride they wish. :sas2:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He didn’t have momentum in 20. COVID and his goofy shyt had the whole country gunning for him to replace him with Damn near anybody .

That energy is not the same right now . So there isn’t any upside to try to spin a 20 point win as Trump being weak because that’s 1.goofy as hell 2.might get ppl to believe it and get complacent.
Don’t know if you been paying attention but any election Trump endorsed or ran in he and the gop have lost every election since 2017 literally.. RNC have no money, Trump have no money, SCOTUS overturned roe v wade which Trump has taken credit for… It’s already been said Trump can win a gop primary but a general election he’s going to get smoked like he did last time along with the gop…

In 2022 the gop ran on inflation and crime because they thought Biden being unpopular the Dems were weak and it would be a red wave.. Guess what happened? Dems spanked the shyt out of the gop..

Between NY AG about to seize all his assets and being convicted for that Jan 6th shyt its no coincidence Haley is sticking around… Tome is on her side not trumps..

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikki Haley admits she would pardon Donald tRump, reminds us that ALL republicans are bad

:scust:

She's so stupid for saying this shyt thinking it's going to help her with anyone.

She should just be like "in this country everyone is presumed innocent and he has said he's not guilty!"