POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excuse me Mr.CAC @the cac mamba , you seemed to miss these two post. Can you please address them :mjgrin:
yeah, i dont buy into that "illegals make the world go round" bullshyt. if those people were booted, the vast majority of those jobs would be filled by citizens at higher pay. if the demand for the service was there, the market would sort it out

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
yeah, i dont buy into that "illegals make the world go round" bullshyt. if those people were booted, the vast majority of those jobs would be filled by citizens at higher pay. if the demand for the service was there, the market would sort it out

Lol

That's why the hospitality industry, construction industry and any other 'manual labor' position would just not get filled. The GOP biggest donors hate a mass E-Verify system

You obviously have a very short memory when Alabama did a law to make sure that everybody had to be legal when driving and then all the poultry and chicken plants had no workers.

What world you living in :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol

That's why the hospitality industry, construction industry and any other 'manual labor' position would just not get filled. The GOP biggest donors hate a mass E-Verify system

You obviously have a very short memory when Alabama did a law to make sure that everybody had to be legal when driving and then all the poultry and chicken plants had no workers.

What world you living in :mjlol:
this is short term bullshyt

but what the fukk are you even doing here? bragging about exploiting people for low wages? :dead: you PREFER that? jesus

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he wouldn’t
of course he would. any competent, younger republican would steamroll biden in '24. biden is not fit for the job until january of 2029, and every swing voter in america knows it

you guys are so fragile and defensive about biden, that you can't even hear that without taking it as praise of desantis. it isnt :mjlol:fukkin NIMRATA has polls beating biden by 17