POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Indian Land????:dahell:
Yes, there’s an Indian trail and Indian land. Nc South Carolina border areas were pretty big Indian area.

Trade and Tryon street are alleged to be tracked after the old Native American trading route. That’s the heart of downtown Charlotte.

Catawba Indians make up Catawba county which is right next to it. The Catawba river runs through the area.

Evil genius Jay

The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jersey
Yes, there’s an Indian trail and Indian land. Nc South Carolina border areas were pretty big Indian area.

Trade and Tryon street are alleged to be tracked after the old Native American trading route. That’s the heart of downtown Charlotte.

Catawba Indians make up Catawba county which is right next to it. The Catawba river runs through the area.
Thank you bro for history lesson didn't know that.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think she really will hang tough. She is getting a good amount of money and is actually using it to run insteqd of going to court.

As much as it annoys these hardcore trumpers there is no law saying she has to drop out no matter how poorly she performs pre election. Not until he actually clenches the nomination. And even then she can still run.

I keep saying these are going to be interesting and entertaining months.

She knows time is on her side if nothing else is. Wild part?? More voters on the right are warming to that sentiment.

It'll just lead to split voting though. That is what the folks telling her to back off are really scared of. It's Ross Perot part two! Buckle up, fellas!
i think she got the word that she's not gonna be the VP pick, given the tone of her tweets :dead:

so her lane right now is, fukk it. go at trump hard, and show that you're one of the only republicans with balls. and when trump loses again, she either primaries tim scott, or runs in the '28 primary shooting for that VP spot