POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Trump fumes that he's more popular than Taylor Swift, as MAGA declares HOLY WAR against her

These cultists, including anchors on Fox and elsewhere, are spending weeks preemptively bullying someone
for an endorsement that she might make months down the road, this is fukkin unhinged :scust: :huhldup:

Swifties bout to devour Maga :pachaha:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Doubt it. But I give Allred credit for taking a strong stance on the border. Only way to have a chance down here. I still :smh: at how Beto handled that issue.

But yeah, right now Texans trying to go to Civil War :pachaha: They ain't going for a Dem. Wrong environment.

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's fair to question the connection between the Chinese gov and tiktok, but everybody on that panel was given biographic data on the witnesses and he mentioned once that he wasn't Chinese. Cotton was just being racist just to be racist

But to be fair all he asked was whether he was every associated or affiliated with the chinese communist party :manny:

The fact that he's Singaporean by nationality doesn't mean shyt, most Singaporeans are ethnically Chinese...if tiktok is an arm of the government/party, you think they're going to put just anybody in leadership positions? Before he came to tiktok he was CFO at Xiaomi, the chinese phone manufacturer that sucks up all your info for perusal by the government :manny:

Dude has that manicured and curated career trajectory....top notch high school, goldman sachs, facebook, yuri milner's venture fund, xiaomi and now tiktok....:sas2:

No info on his family. Every article/website says "father worked in construction and mother was a bookkeeper" or some version. :jbhmm:

You trying to tell me there's an asian couple out there who birthed a boy who rose to the top of his profession multiple times before his 40th birthday and we can't find ONE picture of them proudly smiling with him in between and the other siblings who ONLY managed to become published professors or god forbid a lawyer standing awkwardly off to the side? :hubie:

Not saying he's a spy or something....but I am saying he was more than likely selected because he may have "leanings" that gave the chinese confidence he would play ball with them but also has a public persona/background etc that gives outsiders some measure of confidence that he isn't a foot soldier.

Daps
Trump fumes that he's more popular than Taylor Swift, as MAGA declares HOLY WAR against her

These cultists, including anchors on Fox and elsewhere, are spending weeks preemptively bullying someone
for an endorsement that she might make months down the road, this is fukkin unhinged :scust: :huhldup:

Is Taylor Swift even that politically engaged? She's a pop star who probably doesn't want to alienate any of her legions of white girl/women fans.

Republicans really are hurt that they lost the culture wars and that liberal Hollywood and entertainment media won out because otherwise I don't see why they're all up in a pop star's ass like this.