POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Quick question for you American brehs when it comes to campaign funds. I see you guys say Haley got backing and that having a good amount of cash on hand leads to more campaign ads, door to doors and so on, that leads to more votes.

But how come DeSantis didnt do well ? What exactly is the math behind this donor thing ?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Jesus…
:dead:
It’s amateur hour over there. He’s an idiot and I hope she drops the worse tape just to teach him a lesson :mjlol:

This morning, I was determined to fight for my position. However, a few hours ago, I received an ultimatum from Lake’s team: resign today or face the release of a new, more damaging recording. I am truly unsure of its contents, but considering our numerous past open conversations as friends, I have decided not to take the risk. I am resigning as Lake requested, in the hope that she will honor her commitment to cease her attacks, allowing me to return to the business sector — a field I find much more logical and prefer over politics,” DeWit said in the statement.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quick question for you American brehs when it comes to campaign funds. I see you guys say Haley got backing and that having a good amount of cash on hand leads to more campaign ads, door to doors and so on, that leads to more votes.

But how come DeSantis didnt do well ? What exactly is the math behind this donor thing ?

DeSantis was trying to court Trump’s base without differentiating himself at all. Who wants the diet version when you have the real thing? Plus DeSantis is just unlikeable and mean without the charisma and celebrity of Trump to pull it off.

All these copy cats think they can emulate Trump, but they are forgetting Trump was a celebrity going back to the 80s and Americans give a lot of latitude to celebrities.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Desantis ran out of money. Those funds are not only used for ads and ground work, they're also used to pay staffers, travel and lodging for the candidate as well as staff. Then there is mention of misappropriation of those same funds which is why several people were let go from his staff.

He also made a terrible decision that may come back to haunt him, in more ways than one, in that he let his superpac manage his campaign money.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these MAGA retards like charlie kirk are gonna have a meltdown if taylor swift "wins" the superbowl :laff:i hope it happens. and i don't see taylor fukking up her brand with a name endorsement, but i can see a "vote to protect women's rights"

Last edited: