POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that would be interesting. because i could see this disgusting cavewoman actually winning the primary, and if the democrats nominate smart, they could get the governor's seat :dead:

Encino bytch will never be governor of the great state of Georgia. You can take that to the bank.

Metro Atlanta will make sure that doesn’t happen.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that would be interesting. because i could see this disgusting cavewoman actually winning the primary, and if the democrats nominate smart, they could get the governor's seat :dead:

She can’t win a damn thing outside of her backwoods hick infested tiny district. I’ll admit there are some MAGA adjacent politicians that can win elections on a larger scale, MGT ain’t one of them

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

She'll fall down a flight of stairs after winning and exploded into pieces.

falling-broken.gif

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hanging around a straight KKK member and acting as if they will be excluded if those people ever get the EthnoState they truly want here..........There are no exceptions no matter how much grovelling you do. Ask those Jews who went along with Hitler and were screaming about what they did to help him as they were being shovelled in with everyone else........