POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How long has your family been in this country?
i think about 1900

were you gonna answer where this horde of illegals is expected to live in 2023, or is that question just an irrelevant deflection? i don't have a personal problem with these people; i'm asking you to tell me where the fukk they're gonna live

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
i think about 1900

were you gonna answer where this horde of illegals is expected to live in 2023, or is that question just an irrelevant deflection? i don't have a personal problem with these people; i'm asking you to tell me where the fukk they're gonna live

So they came to leech after my ancestors were forced to build the country for free after almost 300 years?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they came to leech after my ancestors were forced to build the country for free after almost 300 years?
sounds like you think they should have been turned away at the border :ehh:

and by that logic, these hispanics are doing the same thing, so why cape for them :dahell:

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

:laff: theres gonna be a lot of this in the R primaries. trump handicapping his own party based on who sucks his dikk

Trump : Does he wanna suck my dikk?

No sir he does not.

fukk him then! Find someone who will!

We are trying sir. How about Moreno in Ohio? He said he would suck it.

He did? Well, tell them I said he's sucking my dikk then. What are you waiting for?!

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
sounds like you think they should have been turned away at the border :ehh:

You are a tether whose family came here to leech off of an economy built off of slavery.

Your family benefited from one of the biggest wealth transfers in human history and now you want to dictate to others who can enter the country :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are a tether whose family came here to leech off of an economy built off of slavery.

Your family benefited from one of the biggest wealth transfers in human history and now you want to dictate to others who can enter the country :mjlol:
every country on the planet dictates who can enter the country. you sound like a child. canada, with that free healhcare everyone loves, says that you have to have 20k in the bank to come in

still waiting for you to just tell me where they're gonnsla live :ehh: wasnt a trick question. housing competition is big lately

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
every country on the planet dictates who can enter the country. you sound like a child. canada, with that free healhcare everyone loves, says that you have to have 20k in the bank to come in

still waiting for you to just tell me where they're gonnsla live :ehh: wasnt a trick question. housing competition is big lately

Don't call me a child cracker, I'm a grown man I will spit in your disgusting face you piece of shyt.

Don't use that "Boy shyt on me p*ssy.