NULL
GA7XJc1WcAAbOgU

:mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

as a pretty objective, more conscious than average voter, i can honestly say i don't give a fukk about ukraine :yeshrug:the era of ukraine shaming is over. their blank check is finished

putin is not gonna take a NATO country; invading ukraine was a desperate attempt at glory, so a fading dictator can claim one last win. it's not gonna go further than that. america would have been better off spending that 100 billion on a border wall

bnew

Veteran
Daps
htNwtLK.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
as a pretty objective, more conscious than average voter, i can honestly say i don't give a fukk about ukraine :yeshrug:the era of ukraine shaming is over. their blank check is finished

putin is not gonna take a NATO country; invading ukraine was a desperate attempt at glory, so a fading dictator can claim one last win. it's not gonna go further than that. america would have been better off spending that 100 billion on a border wall
Putin will take more countries in your lifetime, with this attitude.

You really need to be content with this if this is how you truly feel.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
what exactly is the evidence of this? because it sure isnt his military capability :dead:
Finland. Belarus (which is still a russian ally, not an official territory). The Caucasuses. Moldova etc.

Russia still has expansion on the mind and they’re not hiding it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finland. Belarus (which is still a russian ally, not an official territory). The Caucasuses. Moldova etc.

Russia still has expansion on the mind and they’re not hiding it.
putin is not attacking a nato country. stop giving him that much credit

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
putin is not attacking a nato country. stop giving him that much credit
I definitely could see him testing Article V with a non-nuclear NATO country and showing the world that NATO was lying and testing the issue.

Plus, Finland and Sweden JUST joined. Like this year. I could see them both sorta being unstable enough with respect to NATO integration that Putin could see right now as the only time to do it.