POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Did they think Trump was ever going to help them recoup those legal fees? Maga is scamming the scam :mjlol:

man, if we really get this massive blue wave that could happen in 2024....this party might be finished nationally :laff:

MAGAs are too stubborn to admit that they're losers, but moderate republicans like Romney will not be held hostage by these stupid, insane rednecks. and as long as the dems keep running good moderates, they're more likely to pick those voters up

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
man, if we really get this massive blue wave that could happen in 2024....this party might be finished nationally :laff:

MAGAs are too stubborn to admit that they're losers, but moderate republicans like Romney will not be held hostage by these stupid, insane rednecks. and as long as the dems keep running good moderates, they're more likely to pick those voters up
that party will never be finished nationally. america is structurally setup for the current republican base to have a much bigger influence than their numbers.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
i don't see how those two are worse than dekkklantis.

I think the distinction that matters to Mitt is that Trump and Ramaswarmy both basically want to destroy government, while Desantis just wants to abuse government for traditional conservative ends.

If you can remember Mitt's 2012 campaign after all this bullshyt that has transpired since then, it's worth remembering that he's still a conservative a$$hole even if he is one of the most reasonable republicans left. The fact that anyone at all supports Trump or Ramaswarmy is really fukking wild and shows how little conscience modern Republicans have.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I think the distinction that matters to Mitt is that Trump and Ramaswarmy both basically want to destroy government, while Desantis just wants to abuse government for traditional conservative ends.

If you can remember Mitt's 2012 campaign after all this bullshyt that has transpired since then, it's worth remembering that he's still a conservative a$$hole even if he is one of the most reasonable republicans left. The fact that anyone at all supports Trump or Ramaswarmy is really fukking wild and shows how little conscience modern Republicans have.
yeah i guess i see his point, because if those were my only choices i'm going with the ones who will destroy govt. at least there is no air of legitimacy.

Daps

That is amazingly succinct.