POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Republican Party would benefit from backing her, nice way to symbolically move on from the trump baggage & bigotry

I’m surprised she hasn’t had more momentum, maybe we’re starting to see that
She’s a minority and she’s a female. She has a ceiling for how much of the base she can actually get.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I live in Louisiana….Those progressive pundits that were posted are insane. There was no way in hell a red state in Louisiana was gonna elect a black democrat to be governor. Progressives love to scold democrats in red states for loses, like they got all the damn answers.

:russ: :dead:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same way they benefited from backing Bobby Jindial?

I mean, the Bobby Jindal comparison/ parallels apply more to Vivek if anything

The political landscape during Jindal's run in 2009 has changed in 2023 to where its not even recognizable. Trump blew up the party. Nikki Haley is their best bet to shift towards seemingly more sane, inclusive leadership. Bobby Jindal was just counterfeit RNC flavored Obama. The dynamic now & value prop is entirely different.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The political landscape during Jindal's run in 2009 has changed in 2023 to where its not even recognizable. Trump blew up the party. Nikki Haley is their best bet to shift towards seemingly more sane, inclusive leadership. Bobby Jindal was just counterfeit RNC flavored Obama. The dynamic now & value prop is entirely different.

:gucci:

If you think the Republican Party would ever elect a Hindu woman for president, me and DJ Envy have some real estate in NJ for sale.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Bobby was the gov of Louisiana tho Vivek never held office.. there is no comparison to Vivek

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:

If you think the Republican Party would ever elect a Hindu woman for president, me and DJ Envy have some real estate in NJ for sale.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but it helps that she's attractive & looks white. She's basically a smart Sarah Palin, and the Rethugs had a hard-on for Palin during the 2008 election season

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not saying you're wrong, but it helps that she's attractive & looks white. She's basically a smart Sarah Palin, and the Rethugs had a hard-on for Palin during the 2008 election season

The GOP is the party of white grievance. That’s literally all the voters care about. They will never ever (ever ever) elect a non white person to the presidency. shyt, they’ll never elect a white woman. Electing a woman or a person of color is admitting that this country belongs to everybody and not just white people. Vivek, Tim Scott and Nicki Haley are tokens who exist to deflect from the racism of the GOP party.

Why would you even believe a Hindu woman would be nominated as the GOP president nominee? :mjlol:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I live in Louisiana….Those progressive pundits that were posted are insane. There was no way in hell a red state in Louisiana was gonna elect a black democrat to be governor. Progressives love to scold democrats in red states for loses, like they got all the damn answers.

:russ: :dead:
Everyone knew he wasn't going to win, I think most people are upset that Landry won outright instead of forcing a run-off.

TBH, the Louisiana State Party is the WOAT in the nation. They pride themselves on being Blue Dogs.