POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now the question is - can Haley save Desantis' campaign if he brings her onboard as his VP?

I was thinking about that. Only issue I could see is her possibly overshadowing him. Yeah Florida is bigger and more important than SC, but there's something about having real legit foreign policy experience that gives presidential candidates extra heft. The imagery is bad too lmao. Did you see the clip, during a break at the debate, of him getting his makeup fixed and her standing at the podium looking relaxed with a smile? But if the GOP manages to make it work somehow, who knows....

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I was thinking about that. Only issue I could see is her possibly overshadowing him. Yeah Florida is bigger and more important than SC, but there's something about having real legit foreign policy experience that gives presidential candidates extra heft. The imagery is bad too lmao. Did you see the clip, during a break at the debate, of him getting his makeup fixed and her standing at the podium looking relaxed with a smile? But if the GOP manages to make it work somehow, who knows....
There's no way they could convince him or their voters to let her take the driver seat and he run as her VP. That would probably give them a ton of momentum in the general.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Republican Party is MAGA or else Trump wouldn’t have the Primary sewn up in September.

Trump will have the nomination wrapped up by March and he will never willingly bow out of the race. The GOP will never have the courage to replace him at the convention under any circumstances. Trump will be the 2024 nominee and his base will come out.

Despite what people like the Lincoln project keep spitting, the primary is not sewn up though. Trump can easily be in third place by Super Tuesday if he hasn't dropped out.

I'm telling y'all they are over hyping how popular this base really is because of what they see online. On Election Day you will see MAGA is more like a Lil Pump trying to sell out a stadium than they are Lil Wayne.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
I think he loses the general, but he’ll definitely win the primary. Republican voters are bay shyt crazy. They haven’t been the same since Obama came through and crushed the buildings in 2008.
Trump will be convicted of fraud and in the middle of getting snitched on live in TV in Georgia during primary season. I'm rolling with Haley or TBD to win the primary.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump will be convicted of fraud and in the middle of getting snitched on live in TV in Georgia during primary season. I'm rolling with Haley or TBD to win the primary.

You’re assuming the GOP voters are rational people and not a basket of deplorable. I’ll be pulling up these receipts when he wraps up the nomination in March.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
You’re assuming the GOP voters are rational people and not a basket of deplorable. I’ll be pulling up these receipts when he wraps up the nomination in March.
You're assuming the entire GOP voting base is a monolith & part of the cult. Not all of them want to vote for a senile, broke felon.

We can revisit this when he places third in Iowa and NH, then starts crying about how it was stolen.

Last edited: