Daps
Reppin
NULL

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you have any evidence or dis you pull this assertion out of your ass?

You honestly telling me you don't know that Latin/Central/South American Hispanics (a higher percentage of new wave of migrants) are voting for GOP in greater numbers?

Now because I know you mfers in here have tunnel vision and need shyt to be spelled out like a kindergartner I didn't say majority or definitely, I said more likely.

Why do you think Miami Dade county went GOP for the first time in a generation in last gubernatorial election?

The relationship between parental political identification and their children's future views is very well established.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You honestly telling me you don't know that Latin/Central/South American Hispanics (a higher percentage of new wave of migrants) are voting for GOP in greater numbers?

Now because I know you mfers in here have tunnel vision and need shyt to be spelled out like a kindergartner I didn't say majority or definitely, I said more likely.

Why do you think Miami Dade county went GOP for the first time in a generation in last gubernatorial election?

The relationship between parental political identification and their children's future views is very well established.

Again, what evidence do you have?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Say if DeSantis dropped out of the race, but then Trump died, went to prison, or just knowing our erratic Trump can be, decided to randomly drop out of the campaign himself, go scorched Earth on both political parties, use his griftings to fund a new political news organization (or buy one) taking his rabid MAGAts with him, could DeSantis slink back into the race, "reformed" and ready to pick up the pieces?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Say if DeSantis dropped out of the race, but then Trump died, went to prison, or just knowing our erratic Trump can be, decided to randomly drop out of the campaign himself, go scorched Earth on both political parties, use his griftings to fund a new political news organization (or buy one) taking his rabid MAGAts with him, could DeSantis slink back into the race, "reformed" and ready to pick up the pieces?
At that point Tim Scott would end up with the nomination if the GOP couldn't convince Youngkin to run.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think desantis is enough of a narcissist that he won't concede until the convention. He will hold onto whatever delegates he wins and pray that something does happen to trump.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang