POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
like most republican senators, mike lee hates donald trump. its just a calculation at this point. and given that hes not up again until 2028, i dont see what he has to lose with a desantis endorsement
He would look worse endorsing DeSantis lmaoo

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
does he really, though? :dead:

when trump loses the general, desantis and all his supporters say ":yeshrug: told you so". even the most retarded MAGAs won't have a response thats worth anything

How would DeSantis have standing to say "I told you so " when his antics have him starting to become equally likely to lose in the General?

You keep talking about this guy like its 2021 or 2022.

It is 2023 and he is doing his best to tarnish his own brand. His Name ID is much higher than it used to be but so is the perception that he's an extremist.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How would DeSantis have standing to say "I told you so " when his antics have him starting to become equally likely to lose in the General?

You keep talking about this guy like its 2021 or 2022.

It is 2023 and he is doing his best to tarnish his own brand. His Name ID is much higher than it used to be but so is the perception that he's an extremist.
:dahell: trump would be a proven loser, and desantis wouldnt. he can say whatever he wants at that point. who the hell wouldn't say "shoulda nominated me :umad:"?

breh, do you know how BAD this republican hangover is gonna be when trump blows the '24 election? 25 percent of the party is openly calling trump a loser, and the worst possible choice to run in '24. i follow some of the worst former MAGAs on twitter, who are so angry and disgusted with the rest of the party for being so stupid :laff:

the "we should have fukkin ran ANYONE else" sentiment is gonna be so bad that desantis might actually be able to revive a 28 campaign :mjlol:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
If Trump loses to biden again he has all the clout to claim another rigged election or witch hunt prevented him from winning

It's hard to understand why people keep making this loser ass argument when we see voters don't give af about whether you win or lose now on the republican side

It's all about vibes and whether you can portray conservative values and strength above all else

That's why Trump will forever run the party

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Trump loses to biden again he has all the clout to claim another rigged election or witch hunt prevented him from winning

It's hard to understand why people keep making this loser ass argument when we see voters don't give af about whether you win or lose now on the republican side

It's all about vibes and whether you can portray conservative values and strength above all else

That's why Trump will forever run the party
this is ridiculously off base :dead:

trump had clout claiming it was stolen, as the incumbent president, with one more run left in him. it's all lies and garbage, but 35 percent of america still respects it

trump losing in 2024 and claiming it was stolen, with zero future as a candidate, will result in massive GTFOH from 50 percent of the republican party. what the fukk is he gonna say? give me a 4th shot in 2028? keep sending me money? :laff:

the second they declare for biden in '24, the shot callers and big media on the right are gonna shut the Orange Faghot down for good. bigly. desantis isnt gonna win the primary, but he started the conversation that trump is a loser

if im the democrats in 2024, i run on two things:

-big government republicans want to force women to give birth, even if they've been raped. keep these disgusting deviants like ted cruz out of your bedroom and doctor's office :scust:

-donald trump is a p*ssy and a sore loser, and there's zero scenario where he's man enough to concede in 2024. force Loser Trump to answer one question; will your team be writing you a concession speech? or are you violently rioting again?

both of these issues override biden's age. and for fukk's sake, stop letting AOC dictate our energy policy. stop giving republicans such an easy slogan with 'unleash american energy'

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
does he really, though? :dead:

when trump loses the general, desantis and all his supporters say ":yeshrug: told you so". even the most retarded MAGAs won't have a response thats worth anything
DeSantis own people shytting on him and his failed campaign :mjlol:

When DeSantis suspends his campaign it’s going to be a long ride back to Florida to face them voters and why the state is #1 in inflation while the rest of the country has fallen to under 3% and why homeowners insurances pulling out of the state and business owners pissed :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is ridiculously off base :dead:

trump had clout claiming it was stolen, as the incumbent president, with one more run left in him. it's all lies and garbage, but 35 percent of america still respects it

trump losing in 2024 and claiming it was stolen, with zero future as a candidate, will result in massive GTFOH from 50 percent of the republican party. what the fukk is he gonna say? give me a 4th shot in 2028? keep sending me money? :laff:

the second they declare for biden in '24, the shot callers and big media on the right are gonna shut the Orange Faghot down for good. bigly. desantis isnt gonna win the primary, but he started the conversation that trump is a loser

if im the democrats in 2024, i run on two things:

-big government republicans want to force women to give birth, even if they've been raped. keep these disgusting deviants like ted cruz out of your bedroom and doctor's office :scust:

-donald trump is a p*ssy and a sore loser, and there's zero scenario where he's man enough to concede in 2024. force Loser Trump to answer one question; will your team be writing you a concession speech? or are you violently rioting again?

both of these issues override biden's age. and for fukk's sake, stop letting AOC dictate our energy policy. stop giving republicans such an easy slogan with 'unleash american energy'

:gucci: When has the GOP party and voters ever shown that they are capable of thoughtful reflection especially when it comes to Trump?

Trump is a God figure to the base. he’ll claim the election was rigged and they’ll double down on Trump again.