POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We've gone back and forth on this several times, but you need to stop with the age thing. DeSantis is an awkward, unlikable a$$hole with no charisma, people skills
uh, no, nobody is 'stopping with the age thing'. biden literally can't stand on the debate stage and promise us he'll be alive at the end of his second term :mjlol:
and has a Karen for a wife who is arguable a bigger clout chaser than he is.
tell me you don't REALLY want to start comparing damaging political family members :mjlol:
Not to mention he can't go two sentences without calling someone or something woke
as opposed to two sentences without stumbling and forgetting words :mjlol:
and who's policies won't work for the majority of the ENTIRE country
and biden's approval rating says what? :mjlol: no one believes that substituting biden with desantis would make inflation, gas prices, or unemployment worse; no one. if anything, better
you see how easy that was? :laff:im not saying im right, mainly because of abortion, but your hubris when it comes to biden/harris '24 is insane

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
uh, no, nobody is 'stopping with the age thing'. biden literally can't stand on the debate stage and promise us he'll be alive at the end of his second term :mjlol:

tell me you don't REALLY want to start comparing damaging political family members :mjlol:

as opposed to two sentences without stumbling and forgetting words :mjlol:

and biden's approval rating says what? :mjlol: no one believes that substituting biden with desantis would make inflation, gas orices, or unemployment worse; no one. if anything, better
you see how easy that was? :laff:im not saying im right, but your hubris when it comes to biden/harris '24 is insane

Anyone who thinks DeSantis stands a chance in hell past October is fooling themselves

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
so you agree that its a certainty that biden would beat desantis, if trump had a heart attack? :dead: i dont believe you

You're underestimating all the damage that DeSantis has done to himself over the past year.

People paying attention no longer consider him to be a moderate, which if he campaigned as, I would be very scared of him.

DeSantis has made it very easy for Biden to depict him as a tyrant who uses government to punish people who disagree with him. He is destroying his own chances in a general election.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is it reflected that DeSantis is "on track" to win Iowa? Certainly not in the polls :mjpls:
trump is out here shytting on iowas governor, and skipping some important evangelical jesus freak event next week :dead:and yeah, he lost it once

im sticking to my guns that the silent desantis voter (really just an anti trump vote) is gonna show up in the R primary. trump still wins, but its more like 60/40, not a blowout