POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump is the Obama for the current Republican base. The reason Trump was able to win is because he has charisma and even then he didn’t win the popular vote against Hillary. DeSantis has zero, so the only thing he has left is his policies. His policies only appeal to the trump base and will turn off moderates once they realize what he represents.

DeSantis doesn’t have the charisma to fool moderates like Trump does. And may even be more triggering to liberals which will get them to go out and vote against him. I don’t see why you can’t understand this.

DeSantis is unelectable on the national stage, dude has beef with Mickey Mouse for god sake.. do you realize how bad that looks opitically to the moderate voter who barely cares about politics but will pay attention to it once it gets closer to November 2024?
trump is hillary in 2007 :mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm assuming Biden runs and there's nothing that can be done about it. I've personally never liked Newsome very much, it might not be his fault but whatever. I don't now at the moment who my favorite candidate would be, probably just gonna vote Green again.

Alright. Wait you really voted for Jill Stein?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Like expectancy for an 82 year old is 89, FWIW. Plus his mom lived to 92 and his father to 86, and both of them grew up during the Depression.

I doubt he'll die in office. But I do think he's too old to be president.
I agree with this but he gets the best medical care possible

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Alright. Wait you really voted for Jill Stein?

No, Howie Hawkins. Only because I'm a California voter though, I would have voted Biden in a competitive state and I wasn't arguing Hawkins over Biden in conversation.

We really need ranked choice voting though.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
No, Howie Hawkins. Only because I'm a California voter though, I would have voted Biden in a competitive state and I wasn't arguing Hawkins over Biden in conversation.

We really need ranked choice voting though.

School me know Howie Hawkins. Does he buss his guns?

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Interesting how Republicans care about age now but they elected the oldest crypt keeper president in Reagan because all they care about is power

I think there is an argument to be made about age when it becomes blatantly obvious they can't do the job anymore but that's why we have the 25th amendment in general lol

It's a circular argument nowadays the place guards are already there but no one wants to pull the trigger on them because it means giving up power