POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
LOL, I don't know why y'all always ask me this me question as if y'all don't understand how social media works. If you follow enough accounts for a certain topic or topic genre on Twitter (or on YouTube/IG/FB/TikTok/Reddit/etc.), the algorithm is gonna constantly recommend you accounts that are about the same topics & the accounts you follow will often repost/retweet from account they follow.
Eh no matter how hard you try Desantis won't be the nominee unless trump dies.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Desantis trying to do the same strategy Bernie pulled on Biden and Hillary with the electability argument
It's not a winning strategy

It won't get him media attention either
Trump is killing him on issues and his media spoxes are talking about polls

Bro it's the primary you need to argue that point
Trump already got a million names for you like you are the next Jeb bush

Right now pence seems to be the most sane republican left just on strictly running on issues and donors might pivot to him if the errors don't stop

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Desantis trying to do the same strategy Bernie pulled on Biden and Hillary with the electability argument
It's not a winning strategy

It won't get him media attention either
Trump is killing him on issues and his media spoxes are talking about polls

Bro it's the primary you need to argue that point
Trump already got a million names for you like you are the next Jeb bush

Right now pence seems to be the most sane republican left just on strictly running on issues and donors might pivot to him if the errors don't stop
But Pence doesn't have electability at all. He's a p*ssy. Rethugs think he's a p*ssy. Dems think he's a p*ssy. He's was Trump's bytch and continues to be his bytch even after Trump made people want to hang him. How can a man like that lead a country?