Potential Bobby Lashley led stable appreciation

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
yeah Apollo was a covid MVP,, and now he's in the bushes :shaq2: ..

that being said, this stable if it comes to fruition >>>> thb by far..!
Idk when Endeavors first 'deavors list is but I can see Apollo on that mf. Gargon and his wife too

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Idk when Endeavors first 'deavors list is but I can see Apollo on that mf. Gargon and his wife too

Don't think the sale has closed yet, but that's going to be, no pun intended, a future endeavoring for the ages. Guessing all the lower card people who signed 5 year deals in 2019 that weren't let go during the pandemic (i.e. Dana Brooke, Jinder Mahal, etc.) are gone.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Don't think the sale has closed yet, but that's going to be, no pun intended, a future endeavoring for the ages. Guessing all the lower card people who signed 5 year deals in 2019 that weren't let go during the pandemic (i.e. Dana Brooke, Jinder Mahal, etc.) are gone.
Yep and theyll probably go to Impact since thats the lower card wrestler refugee camp now

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Yep and theyll probably go to Impact since thats the lower card wrestler refugee camp now

Could also see them bushing older wrestlers in favor of moving people up from NXT, especially with WWE being overly cautious about poaching people from outside the company due to the MLW lawsuit. Probably cheaper for them anyways to develop and look in house.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Could also see them bushing older wrestlers in favor of moving people up from NXT, especially with WWE being overly cautious about poaching people from outside the company due to the MLW lawsuit. Probably cheaper for them anyways to develop and look in house.
Yeah they have the whole NIL thing too that could work put pretty well for them too.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The Hurt Business shouldn't have ended as quickly as it did :aicmon:
We in the long term storytelling era, now.
They might not like the racial aspect of it but this would be a dope ass stable :ehh:

And I ain’t saying WWE care but this hyper offended ass world we live in gone find something wrong with it somehow

That's the thing; WE the most criticial of black wrestlers.

Melo lost a couple of matches against the hottest stable in the WWE (outside of the Bloodline) and some of us were talmbout him being buried.

They may not immediately reach the heights of the OG HB, but, it's gonna be a stable of great personalities and in-ring performers.

OIP.JbCNkMIyAtyIeInBI3mTCQAAAA

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden â–ł
We in the long term storytelling era, now.

That's the thing; WE the most criticial of black wrestlers.

Melo lost a couple of matches against the hottest stable in the WWE (outside of the Bloodline) and some of us were talmbout him being buried.

They may not immediately reach the heights of the OG HB, but, it's gonna be a stable of great personalities and in-ring performers.

OIP.JbCNkMIyAtyIeInBI3mTCQAAAA
That picture seems like a life time ago
:mjcry: