*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Why is Dan having that racist Jon Lovitz on? I thought his career was on life support after his racist comments about President Obama. Dan called himself pro black last month but he is friends with and likes a lot of :mjpls:people. They don't get cut off unless the comments are about his Spanish speaking people specifically. Dan stays on code.

lotteryplaya

Daps

When Lamar Odoms letter from his lawyer said ESPN was promoting SAS saying that I knew he meant LeBatard because no show played that clip as much as him. SAS wont make an apology even if Odom sues him SAS would rather die than stop ripping black people. Odom was right it is a disease and SAS looks bad making fun of it. SAS wouldn't have said that about Jim Irsay.

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Wait...The original version of Bad Boys would have starred Jon Lovitz & Dana Carvey?

16f6cc63e848bf1c56c930898c554c7b.jpg

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Lamar Odoms letter from his lawyer said ESPN was promoting SAS saying that I knew he meant LeBatard because no show played that clip as much as him. SAS wont make an apology even if Odom sues him SAS would rather die than stop ripping black people. Odom was right it is a disease and SAS looks bad making fun of it. SAS wouldn't have said that about Jim Irsay.

everybody played that clip though...even if you disagree w/ what he's saying, that delivery is amazing:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
That free agency/draft discussion was horrible. Stugotz asked a legitimate question, and Dan made the most asinine point I've heard in a while. He went to his regular routine. If it pertains to basketball and if he's unsure, go to LeBron. We know damn well LeBron wasn't going to Cleveland out of high school if he had a choice.:stopitslime: He always does this. He'll make a point and when someone challenges it or asks him to expound, he deflects and attacks them with the most condescending tone. I need the OG Guillermo to hit him with another dose of ether:russ:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
2nd hour had me :laff: with Stu's takes and shenanigans. When Dan said Stu spent the whole break telling him people that don't have rings according to his criteria and then went on a random ass Ray Bourque take and then had a brain fart mentioning Cam Newton :dead:

And then in the weekend observations he wished Phil Jackson never woke up after a draft workout. "Just a peaceful sleep...forever. Breathing and everything...sleep" :laff:

That free agency/draft discussion was horrible. Stugotz asked a legitimate question, and Dan made the most asinine point I've heard in a while. He went to his regular routine. If it pertains to basketball and if he's unsure, go to LeBron. We know damn well LeBron wasn't going to Cleveland out of high school if he had a choice.:stopitslime: He always does this. He'll make a point and when someone challenges it or asks him to expound, he deflects and attacks them with the most condescending tone. I need the OG Guillermo to hit him with another dose of ether:russ:

To me he's more annoying when he does this shtick...

Dan: "I've never seen anything like this. Can anyone tell when something even similar to this ever happened"

Mike and Stu: "Well...X, Y, Z are pretty similar".

Dan: "Maybe, but it's not like this. I mean, can anyone tell me another example"

Mike: "Well, how about A"

Dan: "Yeah...but it's not the same Mike. I just don't recall ever experiencing something like this ever before"

Guillermo: :snoop:

Rinse and repeat on any fukking topic :pachaha:

lotteryplaya

Daps
Cote really said Lavar Ball is being a bad influence on his kids and going on WWE was bad and he wonders how long their love and loyalty to him will last like we don't know Cotes son Fat Chris didn't abandon his father when he needed him after his classic car was stolen. Cote and his amazing fathering raised a son who was so grateful to finally find a woman who will have sex with him for free that he wont rescue his father in his time of need. Ball doesn't need parenting advice from Cote his kids would come pick him up if he was stranded. Chris threw his father in the bushes because she doesn't make his chubby ass pay upfront for sex.:laff:
s7bgykn.png

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

lavar-ball-wwe-raw-debut-video-0.gif

I thought Dan was talking about Bomani when he mentioned the friend leaving Miami who would stay if he got paid enough to buy that mansion until he mentioned the guy had a wife unless that was a way to throw us off.:patrice:

Really surprised nobody said the mma fighter shytting herself as funniest of the weekend
UFC fighter gets the shyt beaten out of her (literally)

Last edited: