*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
What is wild is that Curb is like one of my favorite shows in life even before he bought JB Smoove on, but for some reason, I hate Seinfeld and never got into it. I don't understand it myself.

Check a couple of episodes again and watch the layers it has. Curb has the same writing as seinfeld where everything comes back in the end. Its amazing.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yeah my personal top 3 favorites are Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm and The Office
:scust:

arrested development & fresh prince are my 1 & 2....no clue what i'm putting at 3. but curb is a bit overrated to me, it's funny, but AD hands down had better laughs, wtf moments, wit, and nuance

La_India_drbx

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down my city...
Check a couple of episodes again and watch the layers it has. Curb has the same writing as seinfeld where everything comes back in the end. Its amazing.

Really?! I'll try to analyze Constanza a little more too since I know that's "supposed" to be LD. shyt is on TV every single day, so I'll catch an episode tonight.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Wednesday Dan was wagging his finger at the listeners and anybody who was celebrating any of the ESPN firings and the possible financial issues at the company. Now on Thursday he is talking about getting ESPN to pay for most of the expenses for this completely unnecessary parade.:dead:
ESPN people who just got fired are listening to this parade talk like:francis:
Lol, I didn't even put the connection together but you're right. Trying to use like 5Gs for some useless shyt. They better start a GoFundMe.