*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Second story after a quick Superbowl lead is Lane Kiffin. That's why this is the best sports talk radio show by far.
It made me change the channel. I like the show but nah man, I wanna hear them joke about the BIG stories when it's a necessity. The Falcons choke job shoulda led the show. Didn't no one want to hear about Lane Kiffin on Monday. He lost me to Dan Patrick after the first two minutes.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
It made me change the channel. I like the show but nah man, I wanna hear them joke about the BIG stories when it's a necessity. The Falcons choke job shoulda led the show. Didn't no one want to hear about Lane Kiffin on Monday. He lost me to Dan Patrick after the first two minutes.

You don't get the show. :mjlol:

Superbowl post game "analysis " coverage was sickenly everywhere. ..we know what the fukk happened and I heard no new takes on that from anyone. ..and if they had any new takes I'm sure they woulda highlighted them early.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn Stu can't stop lying. Abbey pulled his card and said he doesnt notice shyt.:mjlol:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
You don't get the show. :mjlol:

Superbowl post game "analysis " coverage was sickenly everywhere. ..we know what the fukk happened and I heard no new takes on that from anyone. ..and if they had any new takes I'm sure they woulda highlighted them early.
Well, I'm a Falcons hater. You're not. Therein lies the 'problem'. I wanted to sulk in the Falcons choked coverage. You didn't care. Simple. :manny:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Damn Stu can't stop lying. Abbey pulled his card and said he doesnt notice shyt.:mjlol:

Again, see my last post. I get the show very well. This wasn't my first go-round with the show, homie. I'm a Falcons hater...I wanted to bask in their epic chokejob all day. So I did. :yeshrug:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Again, see my last post. I get the show very well. This wasn't my first go-round with the show, homie. I'm a Falcons hater...I wanted to bask in their epic chokejob all day. So I did. :yeshrug:
You listened to the wrong show then and you should've known what to expect especially from the previous week where they avoided SB talk. You know they don't do the same boring sports drek. Bomani covered that and did it well. Had people calling him apologizing saying he was right on Monday's show. Doug Stewart was pissed and one guy sounded like he was about to slit his wrists.