*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn Dan is getting jealous and cranky b/c she's complimenting Mike Ryan calling him the most talented one on the show.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I love this show so much I stuck in there and listened. The first hour had me pounding my desk with furious anger but the national show with them talking about this Pro Bowl Dodgeball game and Alex Smith is hilarious. Stugotz making Dan even more confused not explaining what he saw on TV. Sarah and Stugotz are actually playing off of one another better than I thought. Dan seems to be getting irritated that they have more in common than he thought. Stu will be doing Hot Take Diva about Coach K later.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yea I tried but I had to tap after the first 30-45 minutes of the national show. Besides her not being good at all she throws off the chemistry of everyone and it's not even the same show. Dan constant pandering doesn't help either.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I thought it was a good show. I didn't mind her. :yeshrug:She can certainly be annoying because she does have a name dropper mentality, but I didn't think it was bad. I usually don't have an issue with guest hosts as long as the regulars are present. Hell, Stugotz and Cote is probably one of the more dull combinations on the show.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
This dude Stu cant b trollin at the time

When he lost his breath :russ:

And they bringn it back next week

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
I thought it was a good show. I didn't mind her. :yeshrug:She can certainly be annoying because she does have a name dropper mentality, but I didn't think it was bad. I usually don't have an issue with guest hosts as long as the regulars are present. Hell, Stugotz and Cote is probably one of the more dull combinations on the show.

Yeah I don't mind her really. Today's show was hilarious, not necessarily because of her or anything but I don't think she hurts the dynamic of the show or anything. Definitely not anymore than the other co-hosts anyway....except for Cote. Cote Tuesdays are consistently the highlight of the week.