*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
:laff:

Tom and Ben the two QBs down for that Orangeface WH visit.

Caught Jim Irsay-face handed :dead:

I think one time he said roll out the Jim Irsay-face carpet :dead: :russ: or caught Jim Irsay-face handed :mjlol: omg :laff:

-irsay.jpg20140317.jpg

:bookhaha::bookhaha::bookhaha:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I thought the whole Mike and Mike thing would be on the hush among espn employees. They straight out the gate talking about that shyt :mjlol:
On the low Lebetard leaked that story on air about a month or two back. He was talking reckless and just mentioned off cuff about how Mike and Mike are separating then was like "oh shyt, I don't think I was supposed to say that".

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:

They give no fukks on that show.
Here was an article back in October talking about Lebatard's slip up.

Skip Bayless’ exit was first domino in ESPN’s morning shakeup | New York Post

Mike Golic and Mike Greenberg’s “Mike & Mike” looks like the next domino to fall.

Last week, Sports Illustrated reported ESPN was thinking about moving Greenberg off his radio show, which is simulcast on ESPN2, in order to give him a “SportsCenter”-like morning show. Then on Wednesday, ESPN colleague Dan LeBatard seemed to inadvertently confirm the “Mike & Mike” split was for real.

After joking about how he wanted to break up with his own ESPN radio co-host, Jon “Stugotz” Weiner, LeBatard said, “These marriages don’t tend to last. The nature of television partnerships and radio partnerships is that they flame out because forever contracts make it hard to be in these relationships and not get tired of each other.

“Well, ‘Mike & Mike,’ it’s been reported … well, I don’t know what’s been reported out there, and what’s not out there, and what’s real and what’s not real, but it’s been reported that ahhh … OK, never mind.”

LeBatard tried to nervously laugh his way past the subject, but the implication was clear. One of the longest-running partnerships in sports radio and TV — more than 17 years — is probably done.