*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though i this instance it appears he was in on the joke. (Check my Edit)
It cannot be denied that that feeling was there. Didn't he also get Amin suspended from Twitter for a couple days cause of a joke he made? Don't know the full context to that tho.
I think Amin was gonna get suspended regardless since ESPN had got in bed with the WWE but yea, Coach was definitely tight about those wrestling jokes Amin made.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I broke it down about 50 pages ago that Coach still has some animosity even though he says he's playing along. Coach had the 4-7PM slot on ESPN radio before ESPN Miami took over. First it was Dan's show, then they moved to the mornings and Bomani has his old slot now...

I only know of Coach from his WWE days, so I assumed he wouldn't be so thin skinned. I believe a part of him is playing along with it, but you can tell Lebatard Show is in his feelings some. He does *get the show* but he's also being passive aggressive. I wasn't aware that Lebatard took his old time slots so that's probably feeding into his feelings.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
:jbhmm:

DAN LE BATARD LAUNCHES ESPN RADIO SHOW MONDAY

Posted by Matt Yoder on Sep 27, 2013 13:28

Shares
Dan Le Batard is the final piece to the puzzle. It was reported earlier this year that Le Batard and fellow Miami radio host Jorge Sedano would be going national with ESPN Radio. Sedano has replaced Mike Hill in the evening with Mark Schlereth and now Le Batard replaces Jonathan Coachman in the late afternoon slot. The Miami radio host/columnist and Highly Questionable host will take over the 4 PM – 7 PM ET after SVP & Russillo. He'll also host an hour locally in Miami from 3-4 before his ESPN Radio gig.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Coach & Company was much better than The Retard Show, regardless.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld

That bell it feels wrong

do-not-want.gif

Last edited: