*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Show has been hilarity this week...that chargers name game was so terrible yet funny, i like sir mix a lot on the prognosticator, dikk Fuentes is going to join us and never shows, smacking food outta homeless people's hands, dude in Cleveland saying their show is a training ground for children, denzel...:laff:

GOAT week

Edward penishands still got my dying :mjlol:

Last edited:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
danes_a_0.jpg

:troll:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
What was the context? Im not the biggest fan of Amin but he does clown Sarah (least on twitter) unlike the others.

they were talking about him being out on the town the night before ... ... shifted to him hanging out with the other host . he said Miami heat basketball is what binds them and the primary reason why they hang out. Sarah jumped in and said if she didn't have to do a radio show with Amin she'd never be near him and interact with him for any reason . :mjlol:

other guy jumped in and said "yall are talking like strangers " ... and she replied with something like "if only that were possible "

then Amin said she" meets no strangers " and snickered .

reeked of undertones to me. :manny:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Listening to True Hoop podcast and Amin said that it's Sarah Spain and Reese Waters on all next week, with everyone else off. So it's gonna be a 100% pure ESPN radio show. Just warning y'all.

So it'll be even worse than yesterday's show? I'll pass on that. It was atrocious