*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Stugotz lying saying the reason his feet are cracked and yellow is b/c he has golfer's feet when he has a pimped out Jets golf cart. The Kentucky Fraud Chicken were released furiously.
:russ::russ:

Foxworth is irking me. Chiming in saying chickens dont fly just to be a smart ass. Shut up already. He's ruined a few good segments. Can't take 4 hours of him

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
RIP Alan Thicke...I saw the news and was like damn, he was just in Lebatard show, I really enjoyed his segments :mjcry:

And I like foxworth more when he's on bomani's show...he just sounds like amin part 2 at some points but I don't necessarily hate him being on today because he does drop a lot of knowledge

Last edited:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I didn't hate the guy, he just was different. I learned a lot of football, and a lot of us don't really tune into to Dan's show for sports talk. It's shyt like the Jive Turkey bit. :heh: I miss Harbaugh man, nikka reminds me of one of my Station Captains.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yea, my issue with foxworth is he wouldn't let anything breathe, like dan said, he just kept having to get the last word/he talked too much, and the constant reminder of he's got a bit of gotz in him was a desperate plea for people to see him as fun/funny too. like him for an hour is fine, the whole show? nope.

Last edited:

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff::laff::laff: this Sean Connery shyt got me weak
Also :laff: at the fire alarm going off during the John Daly interview

I tuned into the show in the middle of the interview with the punk rocker. Dan went from asking the guest on the phone a question about his book, to taking calls from listeners doing Sean Connery impersonations. I was confused and didn't know what the hell was going on, but that's why I love this show. You never know what kind of fukery you're about to listen to. :pachaha:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I tuned into the show in the middle of the interview with the punk rocker. Dan went from asking the guest on the phone a question about his book, to taking calls from listeners doing Sean Connery impersonations. I was confused and didn't know what the hell was going on, but that's why I love this show. You never know what kind of fukery you're about to listen to. :pachaha:
:mjlol: you gotta listein to the podcast and see why they were doing that

shyt was even more funny than it should of been because Sebastian bach (dude who they were interviewing) was doing it too