*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Stromae

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
Wow! I had never heard of that story, where Stugotz left a UM game to go to PF Changs, only to turn around and rip UM fans the next day on the air for leaving the game........."for 4 hours, too" If that's not the most Stugotz-ian thing I've ever heard, I don't know what is. shyt had me in stitches.
:russ::deadmanny::deadrose::laff:

And that entire exchange of Stugotz inviting Allyson over to his house so she can be safe from hurricane Matthew........and also to make him some Tea.
:russ: :russ::dead::dead:

Also, we just gonna ignore the fact the Dan LeBatard Show had 8Million podcast downloads last month?? :wow::wow:
No longer the 300 fighting in the shade, we done turned into an army/movement now. :blessed::salute:
So happy this show has completely kicked Mike & Mike to the curb, and are now ESPN's biggest radio entity. Does anybody talk/care about that stale as show anymore, better yet, can't believe people actually listened to that trash. Seems like it was just yesterday, Stugotz was lamenting being in M&M's position as ESPN's top dawg on the radio, and they snatched that shyt right from under them. :youngsabo::youngsabo:

Just need Bomani to surpass M&M, and all can be right in the world.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man what does Alison look like tho :shaq:

Ct7idsDWIAA88If.jpg

C2ei0Tg.png

Last edited: