*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
this "back in my day" is hilarious because every place i've worked we've had standing desks, in fact, we have veridesks and treadmill desks at my current job :laff:

i added luda's "stand up" to the company playlist to come on every 90-minutes to remind everyone to stand up :dead:

i just read a fitness article telling people to get a standing desk. :heh:

dan is way off base as usual, "standing" definitely is a thing
Social services was just politely trying to send you a message.

*I know none of that is true*

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
"but Denver is a mile above sea level..."

:dahell:

I was :dead: at that.

In Guillermo's defense, Dan said New Orleans was "above sea levels" like 2 or 3 times when he was making his argument. Only after Guillermo's :dahell: moment he started saying below sea level.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna fight Sarah Spain and Dan is enabling her because he knows it messes with the listeners

I think Dan and his audience (minus us Coli brehs) genuinely like Sarah and think she adds a lot to the show. I check his polls regarding her whenever she's on and it's mostly positive. I personally wouldn't mind Sarah if they would just treat her like the other guest hosts like Amin and Pablo and bust her chops from time to time.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
By skipping her segments i must have missed that this was all an inside joke.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think Dan and his audience (minus us Coli brehs) genuinely like Sarah and think she adds a lot to the show. I check his polls regarding her whenever she's on and it's mostly positive. I personally wouldn't mind Sarah if they would just treat her like the other guest hosts like Amin and Pablo and bust her chops from time to time.

Same here. I have no issue with Spain, it's just that her on the show changes the dynamic with the crew and not in a good way.

Some brehs in here take what her and Dan say way too seriously sometimes though.

This. I fast forward through her voice so I didn't know she chose herself to replace Stu and Cote when she suspends them from Sportscenter or the radio show!!:mindblown:
She is abusing power to increase her exposure and further her career. That is like a guy saying "amber heard I am going to date you until johnny depp learns to treat you better."

Spain might not get the show because it is funny and so Stugotz to not pay off bets and to lie and be a weasel. Cote is old and well liked so picking on him might backfire on her.
If anything Dan backing out on doing the Prince Fielder shoot was bad for the show. You had Miami Heat fans rooting for LeBron to lead a historic comeback just to see Dan honor his bet.

Come on breh, it's clearly a joke on how Goodell abuses his power in the NFL. shyt, today you had the crew even saying the same things we all complain about Goodell when talking about Spain.

Sometimes I'm not sure if you guys are taking the jokes from the show and keep running with it or just don't see what they are doing. It's the same as the "Dan is jealous of Stu" talk a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited:

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same here. I have no issue with Spain, it's just that her on the show changes the dynamic with the crew and not in a good way.

Some brehs in here take what her and Dan say way too seriously sometimes though.

Come on breh, it's clearly a joke on how Goodell abuses his power in the NFL. shyt, today you had the crew even saying the same things we all complain about Goodell when talking about Spain.

Sometimes I'm not sure if you guys are taking the jokes from the show and keep running with it or just don't see what they are doing. It's the same as the "Dan is jealous of Stu" talk a couple of weeks ago.

lol - reading some of the responses I'm saying to myself, doesn't everyone get that their doing a bit with the whole "Sarah Spain abusing her power like Gooddell". :russ: