*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
CVGtoRkUwAAH-h_.jpg
either Turica was switched at birth or momma slide out on daddy a few yrs bavk :laff:

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It didn't seem like he even knew who John Saunders even was. He was just parroting what had been said about him and LeBatard's dad.

I would bet anything that Billy Ray didn't know who John Saunders was. Dan even mentioned some of the texters were calling Billy Ray out about faking his way through his brief appearance.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I wish Dan & Mike would stop with their hot take that football was terrible last year

How are you going to complain about one of best defenses ever winning the chip?

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
CVGtoRkUwAAH-h_.jpg
either Turica was switched at birth or momma slide out on daddy a few yrs bavk :laff:

or there could be a "nikka in the woodpile" as the old people my way used to say

If she did not step out.... ( that's a big if)
cause that "nikka" don't favor either of them

my family is like that
My family is mixed from way back so you don't know what them genes will throw out there if you have kids

Put it this way, there is a huge plantation with my last name in SC
we even had a family reunion there years ago (Blacks , cacs & Native American, shyt looked like a rainbow coalition)
Its like those cacs had jungle fever, 70% of the family is black now
i was walking around the reunion like :jbhmm::sas2::ooh::russ: but that's another story

Anyways

- My grandmother said one of her aunts who could pass
( i mean she looked just like the teacher that turned into the witch on the wizard of OZ, before she became the witch)
years ago, moved up north & cut off all ties to the family

- married some well off cac
- got knocked up
- baby come out full nikka,
- so he sent her back home.:mjlol:
- nikka even had good hair and favored the daddy, but i guess back then, that was grounds for divorce.

• Dap
Reactions: 85