*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Dan really is a condescending a$$hole at times. I seriously think he feeling some type of way about Cote getting love the way he does when he comes on. He has to try and win every debate and when he doesnt he yells and hurls insults b/c no one agrees with him. Cote is still hot and everyone knows it. Its real tension on the show now. Thanks for fukkin up the show Dan and making Cote upset when he's supposed to be on and entertain me. Even Stugotz says Tuesday is his favorite day out the week b/c of Cote being on the show and now he's quiet and fuming.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Dan really is a condescending a$$hole at times. I seriously think he feeling some type of way about Cote getting love the way he does when he comes on. He has to try and win every debate and when he doesnt he yells and hurls insults b/c no one agrees with him. Cote is still hot and everyone knows it. Its real tension on the show now. Thanks for fukkin up the show Dan and making Cote upset when he's supposed to be on and entertain me. Even Stugotz says Tuesday is his favorite day out the week b/c of Cote being on the show and now he's quiet and fuming.
The lie detector says otherwise :jawalrus::deadmanny: