*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In June and for the fourth consecutive month, ESPN Audio broke its record for the number of podcast impressions –47,555,864. That represents an increase of 63% over the previous June (29,223,213) and breaks the record set in May (41.2 million). Notably, the top 20 podcasts garnered more impressions than they did last June.

The three leading categories:

• The three podcasts produced by the FiveThirtyEight team – Elections with 3M impressions, What’s The Point with 1.5 million, and Hot Takedown with 746,000.
  • The ESPN Radio Talk Lineup (The Dan LeBatard Show with Stugotz which led all offerings with 9 million, Mike & Mike with 4.1 million, Jalen & Jacoby with 2.5 million,Bomani Jones with 2.1 million, and Russillo & Kanell with 2.0 million).
  • A variety of NBA offerings: The Lowe Post with two million impressions, NBA Lockdownwith 773,000, TrueHoop with 511,000, and NBA The Jump with 233,000).
The three most popular offerings outside of the above were PTI (3.6 million), First Take (3.3 million) and Baseball Tonight (1.4 million).

ESPN Audio Sets Monthly Record for Podcast Impressions for Fourth Consecutive Month - ESPN MediaZone

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Already missed the Durant shyt, now Wade bout to sign with the Bulls, he and Stugotz better hop on a cigarette boat and be at the studio tomorrow, how you take a vacay with all of this fukkery going on :damn:
Yea man they need to be in tomorrow ASAP. I know Dan is gonna call into Mike and Mike tomorrow. Wade is even gonna be on Kelly Live tomorrow morning.
:whoo:

:deadrose:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Already missed the Durant shyt, now Wade bout to sign with the Bulls, he and Stugotz better hop on a cigarette boat and be at the studio tomorrow, how you take a vacay with all of this fukkery going on :damn:
I'm saying, this is some shyt they gotta do an emergency show for, vacation be damned. I don't care if they gotta do the whole show by phone, we need them.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Stugotz weekend observation on Monday better be historic,
Somehow Dan is gonna get blamed for D wade leaving Miami
He did just write an article schilling for the heat front office, lol, I don't blame him though, he has great access, and Miami is an even better city if the Arison's are your friends

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Selfishly i want them back early from vacation. Living in Miami should feel like a year round vacation.

Last edited:

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
All this fukkery and these nikkas go on vacation

tumblr_inline_mq7pkudv2k1qz4rgp.gif