*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I wonder if we get an EPIC RANT by Stu instead of Dan. Like a mix of weekend observations and a rant.

Oh the fukkery tomorrow :lolbron:

Dan will want to talk about how GS didn't choke. How amazing LeBron was. How incredible the game was that it took a stupid difficult 3 from Kyrie to win that game and exorcise Cleveland....and Stu is just gonna gloat and not want to do anything else :russ:

And this W gives Stu free reign to say whatever the fukk he wants. Any dumbass take he'll have from now on that gets ridicule by Dan will be met by "I had Cleveland beating Golden State though :mjpls: :umad:"

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I wonder if we get an EPIC RANT by Stu instead of Dan. Like a mix of weekend observations and a rant.

Dan will want to talk about how GS didn't choke. How amazing LeBron was. How incredible the game was that it took a stupid difficult 3 from Kyrie to win that game and exorcise Cleveland....and Stu is just gonna gloat and not want to do anything else :russ:

And this W gives Stu free reign to say whatever the fukk he wants. Any dumbass take he'll have from now on that gets ridicule by Dan will be met by "I had Cleveland beating Golden State though :mjpls: :umad:"
I can deal with Dan because he has integrity, Mike Ryan however needs to get dragged with his b1tch a@@.
Tom habrashow(sp?), Ethan Straus, Pablow Boray, and Woj are crying right now. Fat Elephant Cac, and Stu get the last laugh. This is a huge hit to the advanced analytics community, and Stu and Côte are gonna spill them classic spits on Tuesday

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I can deal with Dan because he has integrity, Mike Ryan however needs to get dragged with his b1tch a@@.
Tom habrashow(sp?), Ethan Straus, Pablow Boray, and Woj are crying right now. Fat Elephant Cac, and Stu get the last laugh. This is a huge hit to the advanced analytics community, and Stu and Côte are gonna spill them classic spits on Tuesday

I don't know why you hate Mike Ryan so much :heh:

I hope Dan goes the "fascinating/It's interesting to me that" route and talks about that after all the advanced stats and shyt, the thing that matters in the end is execution. No stat will ever predict Golden State missing so many easy shots they normally make. I just beg he isn't as insufferable as he was in 2011 when the Dallas win kinda broke him for a week :francis:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I don't know why you hate Mike Ryan so much :heh:

I hope Dan goes the "fascinating/It's interesting to me that" route and talks about that after all the advanced stats and shyt, the thing that matters in the end is execution. No stat will ever predict Golden State missing so many easy shots they normally make. I just beg he isn't as insufferable as he was in 2011 when the Dallas win kinda broke him for a week :francis:
It's gonna be a bunch of basketball guests this week with Dan od'ing on "help me understand how GSW lost"? Doing his whole needing an explanation sh|t. I'll deal with it because Stu gonna be on one

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's gonna be a bunch of basketball guests this week with Dan od'ing on "help me understand how GSW lost"? Doing his whole needing an explanation sh|t. I'll deal with it because Stu gonna be on one

Yeah, that's what he did in 2011, it was pretty bad :francis:

But you are right though, this time we have Stu going full fukkery :pachaha: