*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:mjlol::russ::russ:
Just caught Thursday's show and Stugotz gave Pablo Torre unadulterated ETHER with the "This guy really" segment. He was sweating during that rant with furious angry. He was yelling getting in Pablo Torre ass for real. He unloaded on him until he was out of breath.
Stugotz is the best and the worst
:salute:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:mjlol::russ::russ:
Just caught Thursday's show and Stugotz gave Pablo Torre unadulterated ETHER with the "This guy really" segment. He was sweating during that rant with furious angry. He was yelling getting in Pablo Torre ass for real. He unloaded on him until he was out of breath.
Stugotz is the best and the worst
:salute:

I hope they make it part of the cold openings they have, specially when they have Pablo :lolbron:

I really wish Stu does one for Dan. His yearly "I've had enough of you making fun of me" show would be the perfect opportunity :pachaha:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
This Ben Wallace interview ... :mjlol:

... I used to joke about my African bailing hay... and he actually bailed fukkin hay... :mjlol:

Never heard S. Jax acknowledge that neither he nor Artest wanted problems with Ben.

:wow:

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebetard was on some bullshyt today with this whole Lebron/Draymond situation. Talking about Warriors need to show respect for Lebron and how Lebron doesn't talk to others that way so he deserves similar respect. WTF. Who cares if Lebron ain't a trash talker?

I love the show for the most part,but he always loses me when he gets on his high horse and starts lecturing us on misogyny . :comeon:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo they been clowning the shyt out of Stephen A Smith for like 3 weeks now, the audio they just played of SAS saying he would have won the OJ case going up against Johnnie Cochran got me in tears.

Lol what part?

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo they been clowning the shyt out of Stephen A Smith for like 3 weeks now, the audio they just played of SAS saying he would have won the OJ case going up against Johnnie Cochran got me in tears.

Lol what part?

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lol what part?