Poster Neo admits to receiving personalized homosexual ads. Edit: Exposed for being in tranny facebook groups

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
nobody cares and nobody wants to see this ish but i bet nobody but me will block them tho :mjlol:
because if either of them are the OP of a relevant thread (sports game, album release, etc.) you wouldn't be able to see it

all of the real trolls on this site know and use this to their advantage :mjcry:

Daps
because if either of them are the OP of a relevant thread (sports game, album release, etc.) you wouldn't be able to see it

all of the real trolls on this site know and use this to their advantage :mjcry:

i can watch all this gossip and shyt on youtube breh . without all the nutcase activities lol

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i can watch all this gossip and shyt on youtube breh . without all the nutcase activities lol
i literally said nothing about gossip :gucci:

im talking about not being able to post in a playoff game thread because a troll is the one who made it and you have them blocked

shyt like that, non-locker room related threads.

my post wasn't even confusing :dead: you deadass didn't read it, we done here

Daps
i literally said nothing about gossip :gucci:

im talking about not being able to post in a playoff game thread because a troll is the one who made it and you have them blocked

shyt like that, non-locker room related threads.

my post wasn't even confusing :dead: you deadass didn't read it, we done here

i dont be in the sport section so im not sure why you thought i would relate to your struggle lol. i only know these hoes for fukkery :yeshrug: i should say "knew" because i dont even see ol boy anymore, he used to go out of his way to try and engage me so i blocked him for being annoying as hell. i dont even really know who this op is. must be one of your coliseum only buddies
but to your point, you can see all that sports shyt on youtube as well :skip:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
i dont be in the sport section so i only know these hoes for fukkery :yeshrug: i should say "knew" because i dont even see ol boy anymore. i dont even really know who this op is. must be one of your coliseum only buddies
but to your point, you can see all that sports shyt on youtube as well :skip:
I posted when the site was actually good, now this is all this site has. All this shyt is garbage

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Neo is a homosexual that's a member of tranny facebook groups. He's ducked my fade multiple times. Tried to take it off of the website multiple times, he blocked me but still talks shyt. He threatened to have his family pull up on me, I told him let's make it happen and he juelzed again. He's a hoe ass nikka who is a fakkit.
hes a bytch and ill slap him like one :ufdup:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Yup. It’s prison. I’m not abusing a civilian. I’d abuse a negga that talk shyt about my country. You’re a bytch too

LeBootyWarriorPapi :huhldup:

This guy just admitted to being a homesexual.....man live your truth....I rebuke you
full

Last edited: